1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated After Alien Invasion [Discontinued] 0.10

Step by Step a complex addition

1. Changelog 0.09

FiesesAlien
    ########## CHANGELOG 0.09 ##########
    After Alien Invasion
    by FiesesAlien (aka DasFieseAlien // Narsiph)

- Changed how to produce the Hilti. Now you need to make the Main Machine and a Impact Hammer.
    - Added different Tiered Alloys (Steel, Platinum, Titan, Diamond and Vanadium) from T2 to T6
    of the 'Modern Timeline'.
    - Added different Tiered Impact Hammers (Steel to Vanadium)
    - Added GermicidePatch (Heals slightly more then the normal Patch) ~100 HP over 60 Seconds
    - Added AntibioticsPatch (Heals slightly more then the Germicide Patch) ~110 HP over 60 Seconds
    - Added Ferrofluid (Used to produce Medicine)
    - Added Titaniumoxide (Used to produce Medicine)
    - Fix/Added that you can now produce Unclean Oil out of Coal and unrefinedWood
    - Added Materials (like Antibiotics etc.) to work with

- Switched back to TXT-Files. Iam honest to you: I dont like to make a PDF, thats too much to do every time. Yeah, call me lazy :)

Whats coming up next?

In 0.10 i will focus completely on pixel arts that every in-game item has it own icon. Also the Ores will be reworked in 'artistic' way so that there are more differences then only 1 design.

Have fun exploring!
Return to update list...