Your New Home, Post-Wipe

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by SilentMage, Dec 10, 2013.

1. Nalano

Nalano Big Damn Hero

They're in the base game. They're called skyrails.

2. aldrig

aldrig Poptop Tamer

Well, the living quarters wasn't number one priority... So I suppose the chairs will suffice for now :)

3. Chexx

Chexx Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I am not from USA, and my knowledge of english is not very good, but thank you for correcting me :)
    as for using mods, i do not want to use them until the game would be finally released :)

bathroom right behind the kitchen? Why not? As u see the chef is a bird, and to say confidentially, his food is so bad! My friend (a human) tried to eat chef's food, and what do you think? I had to clean tunnels after he was running to the bathroom through all the station!
    As for bad smell, all modules are germetic ;)

4. skulledrebel

skulledrebel Void-Bound Voyager

That's really clever.

5. Zkaar

Zkaar Void-Bound Voyager

Still making this little one. Went on 16 planets looking for Floran shacks, destroying them and using as resources for my home. Time to furniture better.

[​IMG]

6. TCESylver

TCESylver Title Not Found

My new home base. Humble start for a much larger project! [​IMG]

7. Diodoron

Diodoron Void-Bound Voyager

Amazing how creative many are! Really inspiring!

This is my humble home so far:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Professor Nibblekins

Professor Nibblekins Void-Bound Voyager

This looks so cooool!

9. Professor Nibblekins

Professor Nibblekins Void-Bound Voyager

Looking at this thread makes me realize how crappy of a builder I am. :rofl:

10. Sherio88

Sherio88 Big Damn Hero

So, I dunno if there's a program to take big screenshots of builds in one go... but this image is a composite screenshot (so ignore all my characters hehe) of my current lab (not house, I'll include that further down when i get it done).

I call it The Arboretum, because I fully intend to continue to add on to it as I find purple trees.

[​IMG]

11. Thundercraft

Thundercraft Phantasmal Quasar

The Extra Zoom Levels mod is a simple mod that changes a .config file so you can adjust the Zoom level anywhere from 0.5x to 10x. At zooms of 1x or less it allows one to take screenshots of really big projects and areas. And according to the author, it is fully compatible with multiplayer mode.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2014
    Sherio88 likes this.
  12. Pohany

Pohany Parsec Taste Tester

13. XtremeNinja45

XtremeNinja45 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

that looks epic

like the shape

14. Blake81

Blake81 Cosmic Narwhal

[​IMG]

BIGGAH BIGGAH BASE EVAR!!

It's still a WIP, though. I have yet to build my own lil' Zen Mini-Biome on that empty space between the Hot Sping and the Guard Tower (Given it survives being updated into a Nightly, that is. All this was made with in the Stable Update 8), finish the Skyrail and add those new cool Turrets to the Guard Tower (Once again, if it survives Nightly).

Btw, both the Guard Tower and the Greenhouse are repurposed Apex mini labs I re-purposed.

SoldierMorty and Diodoron like this.
  15. Pipe Oil

Pipe Oil Void-Bound Voyager

That's Amazing! Wish I could build like that. . .