1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

#Vanity #Vanity Contest now open!!

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Camz, Sep 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How many judges are judging the judged here? It's been like a week for the judges to judgmentally judge the judging of the judged here.

But hey, I won't judge.

Saal likes this.
  2. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

Go on...

kot_2ad4723b0429e541c1789c3cb8dfbb2f.gif

Straw Hat likes this.
  3. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

4. WaitingSilence

WaitingSilence Big Damn Hero

I'm guessing her name is Beatrice, but I can't remember the anime she is from =/.

And too bad it is over already x: I would have submitted something if I found this earlier.

5. Catoosie

Catoosie Heliosphere

Umineko no Naku Koro Ni, I've seen a few videos from that anime. Videos with pain and death.

6. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

The thing is judges haven't judged yet.

7. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

Still?
    : |

8. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

Have you seen any posts of mine in Clan saying I've failed or won? :p

9. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

Nope.
    Did you?

10. Sir Logan

Sir Logan Phantasmal Quasar

I saw my avatar TWICE.
    BEAT THAT. My old one anyway...

11. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

Well done. Would you like a new wig? If so -> wig thread. If not -> wig thread too. :iswydt:

Nnnnnope, I didn't.

12. Camz

Camz Existential Complex

One big thanks! again to the people who entered and if it weren't for you guy's, these contests wouldn't happen,simple! So i congrats on all of you!

So then i'm not going to waste any more of your patience guy's and sorry for the wait but i'm only doing this on my own at the moment so yet's get down to the declaring the winners!

1. first place goes to Saal! Really had a giggle with this one and was definitively the most wackiest entry and that was what i was really looking for so well done and i will send a gift key for wanderlust rebirth at the end of the month saal (31/10/2012) no let downs like the last one (not mentioning names)* and still going to supply prizes to the winners of the last contest but the prizes might differ from what was stated in the previous contest really apologize for that guy's was let down big time.
    2. Second place goes to Britefire! Really was stuck here on this entry and saal's entry, very close! But none the less brilliant job on the pixel art and use of in-game logbook very clever and quirky good job Bright fire!
    3. Third place goes to BioApple! with his valcano armor* really liked the your edit to your entry with the glowing chestplate, nice touch!

SO again a big thanks to everyone who got involved with there entry's even to the people just having a browse through people's entry's my thanks goes out to all of yah!

The next contest will be on a more serious topic and a much better contest all-round as i was disappointed with my choice of contest and will think it through next time I've decided the next one will be................ you will have to wait and see folk's!! :catface2: CAMZ.

Pancakes and Saal like this.
  13. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

Yay Black Kitteh Happy.png

Thanks Camz for giving us a chance to participate, and thanks to all people who participated :up:

14. Congrats Saal! Can't wait for November's contest. :3

15. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

Thank you. Black Kitteh Happy.png
    pssssst visit Omni's profile

16. Vapor Horologium Corpus

Vapor Horologium Corpus Weight of the Sky

congrats to Saal...

Saal likes this.
  17. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Congratulations on first Saal!

I am amazed that I ended up in second, that is the first pixel art I have ever attempted, can't wait to see the next contest!

Saal likes this.
  18. Catoosie

Catoosie Heliosphere

Aw, I thought the volcano armor should have been second place. (imagines going through a volcano planet and getting to the heart of a giant volcano, only to open a chest with a volcanic weapon and the vanity set. if someone found that, they would forever be known by their volcano armor) Oh well, congrats everyone!

BioApple and Saal like this.
  19. Camz

Camz Existential Complex

wasn't just down to the pixel art it was your idea to use the in-game logbook as a template for your entry very good idea.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.