1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Community Coordinates Megathread

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Izzabelle, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Nerva

Nerva Parsec Taste Tester

Coordinates megathread, I have had a bad day. A very bad day. One of those days that just feels like a world without surface loot. And believe me, that's just the first of my problems today.

But I'm not discouraged! Oh no. Because I still have a system full of loot for you once more. You want a system full of loot? 'Course ya do. once again, this was found on a Windows 7 multiplayer server.

Standard boilerplate's in effect - in order to save time and space I had to abbreviate. Just run right from spawn and you'll find everything I mention right on the surface, except where noted otherwise. As a special note for this batch of systems, you may want to skip the frozen ocean worlds. They suck. Really, really suck. Still, I managed to squeeze at least a little loot out of the pestiferous things.

Oh yes, Frozen Ocean worlds! As if regular ocean worlds weren't boring me to tears already, Frozen Stars have their own spin on them! Imagine a regular Ocean world, and then strip out all the loot that makes them remotely interesting! It's almost everything I hate in a world; just add meteors or acid rain and it'd be the perfect unforgiveable hellscape for the loot-acquisition minded!

But enough of my blathering, here's the scoop.

The System
    Delta Iraculi 6850
    Frozen Star

X: 851178979
    Y: 442193990

DELTA IRACULI 6850 Ib
    Ice World, Dangerous
    Clear, Freezing Fog, Snow, Blizzard

Biomes - Snowfield, Icy Forest

Surface Crops - Eggshoot
    Surface Features - Clothes Merchant, 2x Cult Altar, Lone Glitch House, Bandit Encampment, Clothes Merchant
    Surface Loot - Ice Furniture blueprints, Frost Shield, Frost Crown in Ice Chests

DELTA IRACULI 6850 IIb
    Frozen Ocean, Dangerous
    Clear, Snow, Blizzard

EXPLORER'S NOTE: Like most Frozen Ocean worlds, this pestilential planet is sparse with loot. Feel free to skip it unless you need a Fancy Hat or Oboe.

Surface Crops - Boltbulb
    Surface Features - Fancy Snowman
    Surface Loot - Oboe in Small Chest

Seabed Crops - NONE
    Seabed Loot - NONE

DELTA IRACULI 6850 IIc
    Ice World, Dangerous

Biomes - Snowfield, Ice Forest

Surface Crops - Eggshoot
    Surface Features - Avian Tomb (Moon Emblem), 3x Bandit Camp, Wandering Clothes Merchant, Miniboss
    Surface Loot - 2x Frost Spear, Penguin Snowglobe, 2x Frost Shield in Ice Chests; Blank Tech Card in High-Tech Chest in Surface Cave

DELTA IRACULI 6850 IId
    Frozen Ocean, Dangerous
    Clear, Snow, Blizzard

EXPLORER'S NOTE: Literally the worst loot world I've ever had that isn't barren or a frickin' moon. SKIP THIS ONE, I included it solely for completeness's sake.

Surface Crops - Boltbulb
    Surface Features - None
    Surface Loot - None

Seabed Crops - None
    Seabed Loot - None

DELTA IRACULI 6850 III
    Ice World, Dangerous

Surface Crops - Eggshoot
    Surface Features - Avian Pool, Apex Laboratory w/Scientists, Human Bunker, Igloo
    Surface Loot - Snowman Snowglobe, 4x Frost Spear, Cyclops Yeti Mask, Frost Crown, Ice Furniture Blueprints in Ice Chests; Nylon Guitar in Small Chest; STAR CLEAVER in Large Chest

DELTA IRACULI 6850 IIIa
    Ice World, Dangerous

Surface Crops - Eggshoot
    Surface Features - 3x Cultist Altar, 3x Clothes Merchant, Apex Jumping Puzzle Laboratory, Lone Glitch House, Miniboss, Avian Sacrifice Tower, Bandit Camp
    Surface Loot - 2x Frost Crown, Snowman Snowglobe, Cyclops Yeti Mask, 2x Frost Shield in Ice Chests; Steel Drum in Small Chest; Lead Guitar in Large Chest beneath Bandit Camp

DELTA IRACULI 6850 IIIa
    Ice World, Dangerous

Surface Crops - Eggshoot
    Surface Features - None
    Surface Loot - Ice Furniture Blueprints in Ice Chests

DELTA IRACULI 6850 IIIa
    Ice World, Dangerous

Surface Crops - Eggshoot
    Surface Features - Avian Airship (Treasure Map), Glitch Castle (Glitch Codex)
    Surface Loot - Penguin Snowglobe, Frost Spear, Ice Furniture Blueprints in Ice Chests; STAR CLEAVER in Large Chest

DELTA IRACULI 6850 IIIb
    Dead World, Extreme
    Clear, Dust Storms, Meteors

Biomes - Wasteland, Rust Forest
    EXPLORER'S NOTE: Rust Forest trees produce Metal Coated Wood when cut down; watch out for meteors; they'll one-shot you if they hit. Move during the dust storms, as meteors won't fall when the storms are present. Stay under cover when meteros show up.

Surface Crops - Diodia, Wartweed
    Surface Features - None
    Surface Loot - Rust Sword, Rust Blueprints in Rust Chests

I need a warmer climate, that doesn't have any meteors and no oceans that I have to go subsurface on. Maybe a Radioactive Star next time?

Badtz and crybringer like this.
  2. Nebthet

Nebthet Void-Bound Voyager

Surface Rainbow Chests to the right with Unicorn Head and Rainbow Plans (look out for one in a small little opening in the ground just below your character for one, the sneaky little blighter) Didn't explore underground though.

Attached Files:

3. Drakaden

Drakaden Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Haha i did one frozen ocean yesterday and i never wanted to do another one again, so far it's the worst planet type to visit for loot, it's so fricking BARREN, it doesn't even have kelps in the ocean ground! Yer good to have had the patience to do more than one of these stupidly useless planets!

And aye, it seems the most interesting planets are in either eccentric or radioactive, if yer not seeking for weapons.

4. friedspam

friedspam Void-Bound Voyager

Finally some MAC OS good coordinates. Thank YOU!!!

Eisengreifer likes this.
  5. M_Sipher

M_Sipher Oxygen Tank

Okay... has anyone found the "greenhouse" buildings in UG? The ones that had the flowerboxes and hanging baskets in EK.

6. EthaneSlinger77

EthaneSlinger77 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Avian Airship

Star: Gamme Beta Equ 02 (Radioactive)

Planet: Gamma Beta Equ 02 VI

Main Biome: Tropical
    Mini Biomes: Giant Flowers

Threat Level: Risky

Weather: Sunshine, Rain, Thunderstorms

Surface Loot: Butterfly Wings, several Gaint Flower Blueprints (in Gaint Flower Chests)

Coords:
    X: 450083521
    Y: 506493270

The Airship is not far to the right of spawn, perhaps only a few screens. The surface chests with the Wings and Blueprints were left of spawn.

Also, watch out for the birds. At least in mine, there was a white one that looked like a Pterodactyl, and a red one. The white ones were neutral, the rted ones hostile. They're not very strong, though as a good L4 weapon can one shot them.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2015
  7. Eisengreifer

Eisengreifer Orbital Explorer

Mac OS

x: -580512520
    y: 512676973

Alpha Tejat 47 Va
    Snow Planet
    Floran Dungeon appr. halfway around the planet, incl 2 Bone Carvings; several Stone Chests w/ Blueprints on the surface; Simple Chest containing a Saxophone on the surface; at least 4 Stone Swords.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2015
    CrystalCharlie likes this.
  8. Tails_155

Tails_155 Intergalactic Tourist

Anyone found a Gem switch? (Win. 32)

9. wickedglitter

wickedglitter Space Spelunker

Windows 7 64 bit
    Picture attached for coords, Radioactive risky alien planet
    I looped the whole planet, all chests visible from surface found a bunch of the eyeball and alien chests along with blueprints, All-Seeing Helmet, Hazmat Mask , Symbiote head gear , Alien Laser Gun and a Mini Boss

Attached Files:

10. M_Sipher

M_Sipher Oxygen Tank

Also, if you dig pretty much straight down from beam-in point, there's minidungeons with Lunar Base style girder tiles and other Mining Base decor/storage.

11. BurningJoker

BurningJoker Void-Bound Voyager

Has anyone been able to find a gnome village/gun in windows 7 64 bit?
    I haven't found one ever.
    Or a populated USCM base.

12. Eisengreifer

Eisengreifer Orbital Explorer

Mac OS

x: -580512525
    y: 512676967

Gamma Lambda Cet 050 VIIIa
    Snow Planet

Apex village right of spawn; several small Bioluminescence biomes

CrystalCharlie likes this.
  13. RobM357

RobM357 Aquatic Astronaut

Finally.... the Rock... wait sorry.

Found an Avian Airship, with bonus. Details below

Windows Vista 64bit

X851178972,
    Y442193991.

Planet Name : Delta Kappa cnc 2480 II

An Extreme Dead planet (High temp)

From Spawn I headed right and found the Avian Airship, carrying on in the same direction I found a rather large Glitch Castle, with lots of not very friendly Glitch. There's a bunch of Rust Chests with Rust schematics scattered about the place. Really nasty terrain, suggest bouncy head tech and Heat Suit (naturally)

Regards,

Rob.

14. Tails_155

Tails_155 Intergalactic Tourist

[​IMG]

The selected planet apparently has a Treasure Chest on it? I didn't even know that was a thing.

Also, biolumen minibiomes. Floran town, floran dungeon thingers with a glowing orb. So purdy.

15. EthaneSlinger77

EthaneSlinger77 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Exploring the Epsilon Tejat 944 system and found this on planet VIa: The planet is in a Radioactive Star system, but does not have high levels of radiation on it.

Epsilon Tejat 944 VI a (Radioactive)
    Threat Level: Moderate
    Main Biome: Arid
    Mini Biome (surface): Bone. There were two Bone Chests. One contained a blueprint for the Bone Chest
    Coordinates: X=450083522, Y=5064983254
    Weather: Sunshine, Rain, Wind, Dust Storms

Major surface finds, both east of spawn: Glitch house with a merchant selling Stimpaks, Blue, Yellow and Green for 150 pixels, red for 175 pixels, and a Wizrd Hat for 750 pixels.

Somewhat east of him is an Avian Village. The only thing of note I saw were some merchants. I passed one selling food at much higher prices than the Output Terra Mart. I am not sure about the others as I beamed out shortly after that, having spent nearly all my pixels I had on me at the Glitch merchant.

Edit, just now exploring the neighboring planet, Epsilon Tajat 944 VI. This one is Tropical/Jungle and has high radiation levels. Got my best weapon yet from a mini-boss on this planet. He dropped a Hammer called the Devilish Meatdude. Stats are DPS 350, Swing Speed 0.69, Damage per Swing 505. Plus it has an electricity effect on enemies hit by it.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2015
  16. Eldest Wolf

Eldest Wolf Void-Bound Voyager

I would like some help finding a few things, if anyone can help.
    I am playing Windows.
    Acoustic Guitar
    Full Cowboy set
    -Cowboy Hat
    -Cowboy Jacket
    -Cowboy Pants

I tried look for coordinates, both in game and on a number of sites but I have found nothing.
    If anyone can help, I'd be much appreciated.

Also, I'll probably post something here, if and when I find something interesting.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2015
  17. Kiena

Kiena Void-Bound Voyager

I just got an Acoustic Guitar like an hour ago!

If you can use Nerva's coordinates, you want the star in this post.

Epsilon HM 225
    Eccentric Star

X: 851178992
    Y: 442193988

EPSILON HM 225 Vb
    Forest, Mostly Harmless

has the guitar.

When you teleport down, go to your left. You should see the sewer entrance (an outhouse) in only a few screens. Go down in to the sewer and go to the rightmost room. From there, dig straight down. You should be near two mini Glitch treasure rooms, only a little ways down. One of the two has the guitar, I think it was the right-most, but I'm not 100% positive.

If you don't see the sewer entrance, you're on a different seed, sorry. :(

18. Eldest Wolf

Eldest Wolf Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you for the help. Unfortunately, I did not find any guitar in either of the chests.
    However, I did dig to the right a little, I found a glitch shop(?) of some kind.
    Digging right of the shop, and a little downwards, I found a high tech chest with a blank tech card in it.

I'll hunt around that area a little more, just to see what I can see.

Again, thank you for the help Kiena.

19. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Windows 32-bit OS

Alpha Asad 208 II (Gentle Star)
    Forest Planet, Mostly Harmless
    X: 19920409
    Y: 19870499

Started going to the right ->
    Basic Items: Tall Flowers, Giant Flower Petal material, Spring (flower) chests along the surface, Sugarcane Plants, Coffee Plants, Carrot Plants, Tomato Plants

Awesome Items: Flowery Shirt x 3, Flower Lamp Blueprint x2, Spring Chest Blueprint x2, Moving Sunflower Blueprint, Avian Clothing and Merchant stalls (in some sort of land tunnel), Apex Training Facility with 3 Tech Chests, Floral Flower Blueprint x2, Floran Underground (Palace?) with Bone Carving, Flowery Vines x2, Flowery Mask, and Hiker Backpack.

20. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Windows 32-bit OS

Epsilon Marfak-West Majoris (Eccentric Star)
    X: 159357247
    Y: 16794329

I, Moderate, Ocean Planet
    -All island chests, Started going to the left
    Awesome Stuff: Water Sword, Pirate Jacket, Steel Drum, Burn Sword, Hawaiian Flower Crown, Pirate Pants (Red Sash), Hammered Dulcimer
    -Below Spawn Point on Ocean Floor, Starting to the left
    Awesome Stuff: Silver Drill x2, Tricorne Hat, Pirate Coat x2, Deep Diver Helmet, Oxygen Tank x2, Snorkel

Ia, Moderate, Ocean Planet
    -All island chests, Started going to the right
    Awesome Stuff: Water Sword, Grape Seed
    -Below Spawn Point on Ocean Floor, Started going to the right
    Awesome Stuff: Pirate Coat x 3, Pirate Pants x2, Snorkel x5, Silver Drill, Oxygen Tank x2, Grapes, Tricorne Hat x 3, Boneboo Seed

Ib, Moderate, Ocean Planet
    Awesome Stuff: Water Sword, Pirate Jacket,
    -Below Spawn Point, Ocean Floor, Started going to the right
    Awesome Stuff: Tricorne Hat, Pirate Pants

II, Moderate, Arid Planet
    Started going to the right
    -Basic Items: Oil, Thorn Fruit, Currentcorn Plants, Boss Monster, Dioda/Chicken Garden, Rainbow Biome w/ Rainbow Chests, Grape Plant, Small Bandit Camp x 3, Cultist and Altar, Surface Glitch Guard House, Wagon Clothing Merchant x2,
    -Awesome Stuff: Tech chest w/ Blank Tech Card (slightly underground, just past rainbow biome next to a shallow oil pool. See Screenshot #1, Hunter's Trousers, RAINBOW HOOD!, Orange Paintgun Blueprint, Rainbow Chair Blueprint

III, Moderate, Arid Planet
    -Basic Items: Currentcorn, Oil, Sewer x2, Multiple Bone Chests on surface, Boneboo Plant, Mutated Apex Cage with Cultists x2, Thorn Fruit, Bone (used for quest and material), Automato,
    -Awesome Stuff: Glowfly Codex (In a trashbag in the Sewer #1, See Screenshot #2), Bone Table Blueprint and Bone Chair Blueprint (In the second bone chest, hidden next to upper right-most room in Sewer #1, See Screenshot #3), Bone Door Blueprint x2, Glitch Skull, Bone Table Blueprint x2, Hunter's Trousers x 3, Human Skull, Apex Skull, Lament Codex (In a trashbag in Sewer #2, same spot as before)

IV, Moderate, Ocean Planet
    Awesome Stuff: Lead Guitar, Hawaiian Chest, Diamond,
    Awesome Stuff: Grape Seed, Tricorne Hat x 3, Silver Drill, Boneboo, Automato, Currentcorn, Pirate Pants

IVa, Mostly Harmless, Forest Planet
    Started going to the left
    -Basic Items: Tomato Plant, Carrot Plant, Avian House with Trap Door, Agrarian/Mushroom Village, Mushroom Chests, Tall Mushroom Trees, Mushroom material, Sugarcane garden x 4, Coffee Plant, Agrarian Weapon Merchant, Glitch Guard house, Surface Clothing Merchant x 3,
    -Awesome Stuff: Shroom Door Blueprint, Hiker Trousers x2, Shroom Table Blueprint (in a Shroom chest in Agrarian house), Hiker Backpack, Wild Fungus Cap

IVb, Mostly Harmless, Forest Planet
    -Basic Items: Tomato Plant, Agrarian Village, Tall Mushroom Trees, Mushroom material, Sugarcane Garden x 3, Coffee Plant, Carrot Plant, Sewer,
    -Awesome Stuff: Hiker Trousers

V, Moderate, Ocean Planet
    -All island chests, started going to the left
    Awesome Stuff: Pirate Pants, Water Sword, Rum Barrel Backpack, Microphone (Female), Automato, Automato Seed,
    -Below Spawn Point on Ocean Floor, started going to the left
    Awesome Stuff: Silver Drill x 4, Snorkel x2, Pirate Pants, Oxygen Tank x2, Pirate Coat, Tricorne Hat, Banana Seed

VIa, Moderate, Arid Planet
    Started going to the left
    -Basic Items: Bone Chests on the surface, Bone (quest item and material), Floran Underground Palace(?), Bone Carving (quest item), Automato, Thorn Fruit, Currentcorn Plant, Bone Biome, Boneboo Plant, Thorn Grenade
    -Awesome Stuff: Bone Table Blueprint x 3, Bone Bed Blueprint, Glitch Skull, High Tech Chest with Blank Tech Card (just inside a crevice in steep hill after Floran area, easy to see), Bone Sword, Hylotl Skull

VIb, Moderate, Ocean Planet
    -All Island chests, started going to the left
    Awesome Stuff: Hawaiian Flower Crown, Currentcorn, Diamond,
    -Below Spawn Point on Ocean Floor, Started going to the left
    Awesome Stuff: Broken Anchor, Oxygen Tank, Electro Prodder, Currentcorn

VIc, Moderate, Ocean Planet
    -All Island Chests, Started going to the right
    Awesome Stuff: Nothing good.
    Awesome Stuff: Pirate Coat, Deep Diver Helmet, Automato, Automato Seed

VII, Moderate, Snow Planet
    -Basic Items: Blue/Yellow/Green/Orange Glow Fiber plants, Automato plant, Glowing Chest on the surface, Diamond, Igloo, Snowball material, Glitch Village (with Glitch Codex and Glitch Globe), Automato Dioda and Boltbulb Garden x2, Snowcone, Boneboo,
    -Awesome Stuff: Survival Gear Backpack, Snow Infantry Chest, Yellow Biolumin Mask, Glowing Chest Blueprint x2, Green Glowstick Blueprint, Glowvine Lamp Blueprint, Bio Shirt, Biolumin Pants, Blizzard Blaster

Screenshot #1 : UGsVxFV.png

Screenshot #2
    Q5drzrK.png

Screenshot #3
    xk96JZI.png

Sorry in advance for such a huge post! I apologize for any weird discrepancies or errors!