1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated (Outdated/Un-related)Tiered Matter Manipulators V. Enraged Koala 1.3.0

Manipulate your matter! 26 + new matter manipulators.

1. dafman4

dafman4 Phantasmal Quasar

2. teihoo

teihoo Ketchup Robot

I'm sorry if I upset you, but the current version is what I was working with and my corrections were base on it.
    I'll stop harassing you now, and hopefully it works flawlessly for anyone who uses it!

In either case - I love the beamaxes you made!

3. dafman4

okay, the updated thing only had the certain beamaxes, which made me think. i'll double check my code, but im nearly positive i changed that yesterday. either way thanks for trying to help me and you didn't upset me, i'm just confused as i am almost positive i fixed this yesterday. Again i'll double check and release a fix if necessary. Thanks again here's my code

{
    "__merge": [],
    "defaultBlueprints" : {
    "tier1" : [ { "item" : "beamaxeT1" }, { "item" : "beamaxe" } ],
    "tier2" : [ { "item" : "beamaxeT2" } ],
    "tier3" : [ { "item" : "beamaxeT3" }, { "item" : "beamaxeT3 - wide mine" } ],
    "tier4" : [ { "item" : "beamaxeT4" }, { "item" : "beamaxeT4 - wide mine" } ],
    "level32" : [ { "item" : "beamaxeT5" }, { "item" : "beamaxeT5 - wide mine" } ],
    "level33" : [ { "item" : "beamaxeT6" }, { "item" : "beamaxeT6 - wide mine" }, { "item" : "beamaxeT6 - small mine" } ],
    "level34" : [ { "item" : "beamaxeT7" }, { "item" : "beamaxeT7 - wide mine" }, { "item" : "beamaxeT7 - small mine" } ],
    "level35" : [ { "item" : "beamaxeT8" }, { "item" : "beamaxeT8 - wide mine" }, { "item" : "beamaxeT8 - small mine" } ],
    "level36" : [ { "item" : "beamaxeT9" }, { "item" : "beamaxeT9 - wide mine" }, { "item" : "beamaxeT9 - small mine" }, { "item" : "beamaxeT9 - Extra wide mine" } ],
    "level37" : [ { "item" : "beamaxeT10" }, { "item" : "beamaxeT10 - wide mine" }, { "item" : "beamaxeT10 - small mine" }, { "item" : "beamaxeT10 - Extra wide mine" }, { "item" : "techupgrade38" } ],
    "level38" : [ { "item" : "Godly" }, { "item" : "unubtaniumbar" } ]
    }
    }

Last edited: Jan 20, 2014
  4. dafman4

5. dafman4

teihoo likes this.
  6. teihoo

teihoo Ketchup Robot

All works perfectly well! I guess there was a "bad" version uploaded when I tried. It really is great mod. First time a mining mod convinced me to try and replace my diamond drill, well worth it, progresses very nicely with new chars and is now my a must mod for mining :)

7. dafman4

Awesome, thanks for helping me test it and everything. Glad i could help!

8. chewfaimau

chewfaimau Void-Bound Voyager

I like your tiered system of upgrading but dislike the size of the matter manipulators. But I have to make the same 2 matter manipulators just to have it vary in size. I see your point of having one or the other but I was thinking maybe have 3 different like from a 1 by 1 to the stock 3 by 3 and then go bigger to a 6 by 6 (or which ever fits better).

9. dafman4

Do you mean have 1 that does all three? or change the physical sizes of the small, wide and extra wide mines?

10. chewfaimau

that mean one has all three

11. dafman4

Creating one manipulator that has three settings? oh gosh... that would be a most epic challenge indeed. hmmmmm

12. chewfaimau

yeah I agree but do you think it can be done? it would be awesome if it could. so you know we use shift to make the matter manipulators small and then you could use ctrl to make it bigger (or any key). your mod is great, I think that it is well balance and getting the materials for it is a challenge to me but making 2 manipulators is kind of like having the pickaxe and stone axe all over again, I kind of like a tool that will allow me to use it on anything basically but that is just my opinion

Last edited: Jan 22, 2014
  13. dafman4

You really only need one of them until you get to tier 11, which you then have to make all eleven. I can see what i can do i might just change the tier 11 one since that is supposed to be even more special. Thanks for the idea!!

chewfaimau likes this.
  14. teihoo

teihoo Ketchup Robot

Erm.... is it just me or the right click (mine background) doesn't work on Godly one? :O

15. dafman4

Looking in to it now. Might have better textures soon as well, but yeah i will definitely look into it!
    You can two hand godly BTW ;P.......... think i know why....

16. teihoo

teihoo Ketchup Robot

Its because its one handed hehehe

17. dafman4

you might be able to put it in your right hand and try destroying background blocks then with it. Otherwise i can just make it two handed again, but what's the fun in that ;)

teihoo likes this.
  18. teihoo

teihoo Ketchup Robot

LOL you're right ^^ Should be noted it's so Godly, you wont even get it right lol

19. dafman4

It's true i don't have it, but but.... yeah it's too good. That and i spend all my time playing around with updates for the most part, but maybe i could get one that i can take all the way up? my oh so very crappy video has it all unlocked, right? lol though

20. teihoo

teihoo Ketchup Robot

I had to try it ;) On the Godly note, Im using a T10 one, and its a bloody pain cause its fast like hell, so iff you have it selected then you'll most likely instantly mine anything you try to place :D been looking at the timing, and maybe could be tweaked a bit, but would make it a little less powerful. An option to think about.

Edit: One more thing about the size of the manipulators, to make it regular, they should probably be 3 x 3 from ground up - that would make them in par with the pickaxes/drills - maybe then tier 10 could be 4x4 ... not that I don't like how it is now, just maybe it will feel more balanced with the current tools.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2014