1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated (Outdated/Un-related)Tiered Matter Manipulators V. Enraged Koala 1.3.0

Manipulate your matter! 26 + new matter manipulators.

1. Actual fix

dafman4
    The E.W. MaMas should be working now, i only tested in the ship when testing the fix the first time, but i do believe that they should officially work, had to decrease the range of the E.W. MaMas Expect Speed fixed later.
    Alex Great likes this.
  2. Fix

dafman4
    Fixed the E.W. Impervium alt fire, decreased to 9 should work now, it did for me at least
  3. Textures removed, Moving them to different thread

dafman4
    Changing the textures back to normal, if you like the changes look for my new thread, when i make it. :p
  4. Fixes

dafman4
    I fixed the tier 9 and ten wide axes so that they are actually at least a little wider than the normal, if you see any irregularitys let me know, I'm not honestly playing starbound that much right now so that the reason why i haven't been paying much attention, im trying to get on as much as possible though, Have a nice day!

Your Mod Dev,
    Dafman4
    Himex likes this.
  5. .zip

dafman4
    Should fix the .zip
  6. Fixes!!!

dafman4
    Fixed the Recipe Problems, find anymore let me know if you find any other irregularities.
    Made the Godly two handed as that cause so many problems, SORRY FOR THE DELAY!!!! I Haven't been on in forever, and i'm sorry, but i'll be checking a lot more often now.

Your OH so sorry mod dev,
    David (dafman4)
  7. Enraged Koala

dafman4
    lols, there might be some new textures as well
  8. Update

dafman4
    yes
  9. DERPY UPDATE READ MESSAGE!

dafman4
    ADDED IN:

Added in a brand new.... okay kind of new item i found derping around my assets folder... you're going to like it.
    WARNING: Use at your own amazement!!
    Changed:

Changed T10 stats a little bit, should be less awesome by a tad, stupid teihoo ;P
    KIDDING
    Changed some of T11's textures, enjoy!
    teihoo likes this.
  10. small fixes

dafman4
    Thanks to teihoo