The Demon Syndicate

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan TDS, Jul 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ultra mutant 336

Ultra mutant 336 Subatomic Cosmonaut

"Quite a few races" There aren't really that many to start actually. And the forums are 13+. If I chose some I'd likely get in trouble by overwriting the darker aspects of demon lore into my posts.

2. Sir Sandbags

Sir Sandbags Void-Bound Voyager

Christ, go put on a fedora why don't you?

Blackleaf likes this.
  3. Ultra mutant 336

What does that mean?

Race: Broodlord

Character name: Maron Issarro Emant

Bio: A nervous and quick individual. Although... Enlightened to his new existance. He has never adapted perfectly. A quick hand for a quick mind. Even before. He was a pickpocket. A thief. Barely seen. Never caught. Never suspected. Just. Silent. Jittery. And evasive. His affinity for wearing en-robing clothing much too big for him to carry things stolen did him well when he had been. Chosen. As part of the next age of... Broodlords. Early on in the changes. He freaked out. He ended up about killing someone in his panic. It took... Err... Quite a while for him to settle in his new form. Forms... And yet. Dispite all of this. He admits. He... Kind of likes it. It just accentuates who he was before anyways.

Magic Ability: He is no spellcaster. This is sure. Well. At least. Nothing dangerous. Barely dabbling in every element. None of them harmful. Using mist. Heat. Cold. Wind. light. Creating infraction and reflection. Excellent at court level tricks of light and entire tricks of the eye. Although it goes as far to making a seeming crack of distant thunder in a clear sky. Illusion through elemental manipulation.

Picture:
    [​IMG]

Misc. Info: He is nervous. Adaptive. And maliciously intelligent when he slows down enough to pay attention. Although silent, sneaky, and sticky-fingered. He'll always be a better runner than a fighter.

CaptainMcManface likes this.
  4. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Your 5 years of roleplaying hasn't saved you from sentence fragmentation. :rofl:

Mercenary Lord likes this.
  5. Sir Sandbags

Though I have sworn thee fair and thought thee bright who art as black as hell and dark as night.

harnackam and Blackleaf like this.
  6. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

That magic ain't even a thing
    Also
    2edgy4me

Blackleaf likes this.
  7. Ultra mutant 336

Actually. It's taught me that using sentence fragmentation as a tool of adding tone to text works very well. Adding extended pauses. And more pauses to create an accent and process of thought. I did that purposefully. All of it.

8. Sir Sandbags

also. you're like the entire female population of the world, too may goddman periods.

Mercenary Lord and Blackleaf like this.
  9. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Sorry if it feels like we keep bashing on you. We're not trying to insult you or anything. :oops:

10. Ultra mutant 336

When you speak, I highly doubt exactly what you say would look grammatically correct when written down with the appropriate pausing between. But the fact that I both think and speak with this many pauses. Thanks for the insults. :wut:

Nah. Kidding. It's always been my major problem. It's jut gotten to that point again. Great...

I'm creative to the point that other people will never understand how I think.

11. Sir Sandbags

Nah, it's ok brah. i'mma just prod'n ya. i'm only twelve

12. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Holy shit Terraria is dominating my computer time.
    I need to rp more.

13. Ultra mutant 336

In art. Everything is a tool with which to create. The trick is getting it to where the audience may understand it. I attempt to use periods commas and full stops to add ambience, tension, or feelings of stress show through. But it's so hard to find that happy medium.

Hello Sir. I am mutant as people on other forums call me. And I am 20.

14. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Hello, Mutant.
    I am Crazyon.
    It is nice to wabba you.

15. Ultra mutant 336

Hello. Crazyon~

16. CaptainMcManface

CaptainMcManface Pangalactic Porcupine

Ahh, someone to actually use the Broodlords.
    remember, they have a set of their own abilities to exploit
    and goodnight! gentlemen

17. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Im gonna be rping with Lilly using Alex btw so nobody go to the lab kay?
    Acrale is avaible to rp with but i might send her down to the slime caverns.

18. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Dammit you beat me to saying it.

19. Ultra mutant 336

I need to put on a fedora because I have the ability to choose how I wish to limit myself? What?

I'd have to wait until someone says yes or no first. But so far I've got a "2edgy4me" and a claim that the magic in my app doesn't exist when it most definitely does at the very simplest. Illusion and tricks of sound by using such a weak version of any of the elements that it is utterly harmless. And good night.

20. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

I'm not gonna lie, that's probably the rudest response I've ever gotten about this
    The op has a clear list for you to see from to decide from. I imagine you've read the op once to get the profile skeleton so you can do it again to read through the magic
    And you don't have to boast about how long you've been roleplaying, I've been doing it for 7 years but I don't feel the need announce it

Sir Sandbags and Blackleaf like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.