The Demon Syndicate

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan TDS, Jul 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Is gonna make cute glasses wearing female :3

Dunno what she'll be tho >3>

2. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

I called dibs.

BrutorDragon likes this.
  3. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

No fak u you dont wear glasses u knw not uf our pain!

4. RedScarWolf

RedScarWolf Spaceman Spiff

I do!

BrutorDragon likes this.
  5. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

*high five* :cry:

6. Guppy The Cat

Guppy The Cat Heliosphere

If you want an character that is going to get owned on fights or isint going to fight pretty much. That is your choice.
    Just keep in mind that their not as strong, as say a succubus for example. Although they can pretty much be dealt with by an single human, they can knock off one easily if they dont hold back.

BrutorDragon likes this.
  7. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Hueheuheueheuehee~

8. RedScarWolf

Why's everything got to be about fighting... :?

9. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Probably because one of the upcomming arcs is a fighting tournament hosted by Xertra?

10. RedScarWolf

Ah, I see, but that doesn't mean he has to participate.

Blackleaf likes this.
  11. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Fighting isn't something you have to participate in
    It's also someones own choice to be directly involved with an arc or not unless under certain circumstances

Blackleaf likes this.
  12. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Here's the bio for my new character Alexandra!
    Her backstory involves Lilly! Infact she was the scientist on Lilly's team who tampered with the teleportation rune and sent her away.

Name: Alexandra Emberstar ((Nickname is Alex. Lilly tends to call her that.))
    Bio:
    Alexandra was one of the researchers who worked with Lilly Rosenhearth.
    Infact she was the one responsible for banishing Lilly.
    Not many people on the research team really liked Lilly and considered her too eccentric and obsessed with her own strange technologies.
    Alexandra however understood that Lilly was atleast making progress on something and considered her both a danger to the group and a danger to Alex's career.

Alex was infact a succubus, Altough she hid it. She managed to get quite a lot of resources and progress done by charming collegues to hand over scientific results or disposing of enemies.
    She made sure to never have any affairs or releationships though since it could lead to problems for her.

After an event where Lilly tried using her runes to examine some strange minerals and ended up blowing up the whole research camp, thus forcing the group to end the expedition early the opinion of Lilly was reaching the bottom.
    Alexandra suggested disposing of her but not killing her. Rather making sure they could get a hold of her research and also make sure she doesnt turn up dead.
    Thus they tampered with a teleportation rune and sent her away.

After that Alexandra used her own knowledge combined with some stolen research from Lilly to develop some basic but not very complex rune magic that Lilly was studying.

Eventuly after a few months she got bored of life at the academy.
    She and Lilly had been rivals for years and even good friends at times.
    They wernt enemies and didnt hate eachother. Except maybe now.
    Alex felt a bit of guilt after having sent away Lilly. She decided that perhaps tracking down Lilly and making sure shes still alive could put that guilt to rest.
    Maybe she whould even beg to be taken back to the academy!

Alexandra published her final research and left the academy to find Lilly.
    Lilly had been talking about being on to something rather huge involving combining magic and technology.
    Perhaps finding her could not just varify she was still alive but also find out what she had accomplished within this.

Eventuly she tracked down the Demon syndicate and heard about Lilly's great advancements.
    She was quite jelous but also relieved that the rune magician was still alive.
    The castle didnt excactly have many rune mages or alchemists so Alex decided to see if she could join.
    Perhaps apologise for the whole "Banishment" thing and even respark the old friendly rivalry.
    She didnt excactly love Lilly but she considered her a worthy opponent. Banishing her resulted in no challenge anymore back at the academy.

Thus Alex decided to speak with Lilly and also speak with Xertra to conclude one chapter of her story.

Magic: Magma element. She is also skilled within rune magic and alchemy.

Apperance:
    Alex has a human form and a succubus form.
    In succubus form she has horns aswell as a tail hidden away. She doesnt use wings though.

Her eyes alternate between being glowing yellow or being dark red depending on her mood or situation.
    PICTURES:

Normal apparel
    [​IMG]

Academic outfit:
    [​IMG]

Succubus apperance and how she will look arriving to the castle.
    [​IMG]
    The scarf around her neck is rune infused and protects her against firemagic. Her face isnt so lucky so she's a bit bruised.

Her hair has gotten a bit more orange and she has obviously gotten horns.
    She requires glasses. While she can see without them she still needs them for runes and such.
    (( In a rather interesting case her eyes can see PERFECTLY in the dark but she requires glasses when actuly in light areas. ))

Also, She will probably get a lab coat like Lilly.
    And due to her interaction among humans and also hiding her succubus self she isnt obsessed with wearing skimpy outfits. Not that she doesnt mind. She's just neutral on it.

Edit:
    To describe her current outfit.
    Its a black shirt with the green scarf. Theres then a black coat over it and then light brown pants plus some boots.

Misc info: While she is the most "Evil" character ive made so far she isnt necceary a villain.
    She doesnt like harming people unless neccesarie and she despises people who brag about being better than others or harm the weak.
    She even hides some of her own superiority to remain equal to others.
    Unlike Lilly who is a bit eccentric Alex is more grounded. She's a bit cynical and also likes teasing people or flirting with them.

Pissing her off is quite a bad idea. She's actuly quite easy to piss off. Excpecially if you push her buttons or alternativly just end up better than her.
    While on the surface she's a cold and cynical person she's bellow that quite teasing and cunning and finaly beyond all that actuly quite kind and friendly.
    To sum it up. At first she often appeares cynical and caucious, sometimes even shy if she's intimitated by the person. Now and then her more teasing and tricky personality will surface and basicly completely take over once she is on even grounds with the person and understands them. Once she knows a person she wont be as cynical and will prefer teasing them. If you manage to get friendly with her than she will be quite kind to you.
    Winning her trust is difficult but she's loyal to those she likes.

(( Additionaly: Lilly doesnt know she was a succubus all this time. She's quite good at hiding it. ))

This was written during a time of 3 days so it contradicts itself now and then. Apolgoies but i hope you understand her anyway!

Britefire likes this.
  13. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

On a side note i think this is the first character in the syndicate with glasses!

14. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Hey guys, from now on, when you go to message with me, you don;t have to send five million messages saying welcome back or anything of the sort. Other people use my computer all the time and it does get fairly annoying. If you have a reason to talk to me or just wanna chat, one message will do fine, but the amount of messages I get when I get online is atrocious

15. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

harnackam has contact lenses.

16. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Harnackam is a fucking dragon.
    Your argument is invalid. :seriously:

harnackam and CaptainMcManface like this.
  17. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

[​IMG]

18. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

So, I did some research and found out some stuff about slimes.
    Also,
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Squidgi likes this.
  19. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

like what? :rofl:

20. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

It's like-
    They-
    Just-
    Bwah!