Pixel Magma's Pixel Art

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Magma Claw, Oct 10, 2013.

?

Like em?

Poll closed May 10, 2014.
  1. Yes!

90.5%
  2. Maybe :P

3.6%
  3. Nop :(

6.0%
  1. Tectal

Tectal Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thank you. I thought I glimpsed such a beautiful sight many centuries ago, but now I am sure. My mind is at rest.

Magma Claw and ImmortalFrog like this.
  2. Magma Claw

Magma Claw Existential Complex

Just tryin to share my dodgy artistic skills with the interweb :) pls consider nominating me for a badge, instructions found on main post

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  3. Magma Claw

well i did another one, all from scracth, pls tell me its what ur lookin for... (just body shape not armor and stuff)

try2.png try2.1.png (eye colour has to be fixed)

updated 1 try2.2.png

Arousal and ImmortalFrog like this.
  4. BlastRed

BlastRed Spaceman Spiff

Hey you, Magma!
    Why not make me a sword?
    that looks alot like georgidum
    but better, called the Rediodum sword!
    Also, make me a Cat!

5. Passarbye

Passarbye Phantasmal Quasar

your terraria sprites are really good, keep it up! :up:

6. Renstash09

Renstash09 Big Damn Hero

These are super good. :O Nice work! LOVE your Terraria sprites. :up:

7. Pepperkat

Pepperkat Phantasmal Quasar

That one definitely looks more like what I'm going for. But at that perspective the line intersecting from the arm with the chest should be angled more. Reptantis also have Digitigrade legs, so the second joint of their legs curve in the opposite direction, like so: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digitigrade

Broad chested, broad shouldered, muscular, Digitigrade legs. That's pretty much all I'm looking for. This one is definitely hitting the nail pretty close to the head.

8. Magma Claw

Ill give it a go after ive done all the previos requests :)

Thanx, please press like for the main post (the 1st one) if you like my sprites and why not vote?

Thanx, please press like for the main post (the 1st one) if you like my sprites and why not vote?

I should be done with it today I think

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  9. Magma Claw

Alright so I have the a legs in (digitigrade or whatever) but the arm and chest bit is a confusing me

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  10. Magma Claw

Im confused what that is and probably is too complicated for me, soz, atleast u have that rock...

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  11. Arousal

Arousal Astral Cartographer

[​IMG]

12. Sir_Paddles

Sir_Paddles Void-Bound Voyager

So pretty :pwease:

ImmortalFrog and Magma Claw like this.
  13. Magma Claw

well im back fro mdestroying plants on our block of land.. seriosly tho it was a jungle! *insert amazon ambient sound track* ive got all these bruises all over me not to mention the cut, spent like 3 hrs cuting down everything single plant we cld see with a giant pair of sciccors =_=... then again i was bashing up a plant wiht fine hairs, nah call them fine spikes.. which stuck all over me, then i realised it was like a testical sack plant (they were tiny but spiky) got all over me. on the way home (apartment) we stopped at mcdonalds and bought some ice cream...

will be back drawing your guyz stuff soon... first i need to rest..

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  14. Magma Claw

jesus.....christ.. looks like a lizard on steroids =_=

{Edit] ill think about it for a for a bit on how im meant to do it, and i also started a walking talking sprite can of doom so give me a while ....

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  15. Pepperkat

Right now look at the body of the sprite. Imagine it if it were a geometric figure. It would be a rectangle in the upper body and chest. Something more in the realm of upside down triangle or a Trapezoid instead of a square. Give it some muscle mass. Make it thick, buff, and vicious looking. More bodybuilder and less weak nerd. More apex predator and less moms basement shut in :D

16. Magma Claw

xD lol u know ur stuff well xDDDD

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  17. Magma Claw

one more thing, nerds aint week >.< im a nerd and i beat up people who bother try bully me.. and therefore i am a INTELLECTUAL BADASS!

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  18. Magma Claw

well lets just hope i hit the NAIL on the HEAD and not my thumb >.> theres 3 versions here with 3 different styles/variants/patterns also pls tell me the eye colour properly so it retains the evil loo, name them pixel1 and pixel 2, you can use rgb (from left to right)(note, theres a 3rd visible toe which you cant see because of the forum colour, in the final version for your thread i can put a nice white outline

Reptantis1.png

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  19. Pepperkat

Looks great, Thanks!

20. Magma Claw

Well I have no clue how i might throw in arms and legs, not to mention the goggles >.> well heres a sprite of a can of sprite for now while I ponder how I could do what you wanted or is this good enough?

sprite for a can of sprite1.png