1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

WIP Kobold Mod Discussions (temp)

Discussion in 'Races' started by Bucketlamp, Feb 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bucketlamp

Bucketlamp Giant Laser Beams

As the co-devloper of the Kobold mod
    I'm going to start up this discussion thread as I have no idea where the kobold mod thread vanished, maybe because the mod is currently out of date. As planned, @CaptainKobold had posted the Upbeat Giraffe ETA for sometime next week. This tread will be up for discussion and maybe become out of date when and if the captain creates a more "official thread". This here to help put away any confusion/panic that may have resulted from the main thread disappearing.

MODS: If this is tagged wrong, feel free to edit to be more fitting.

2. SleepySquidd

SleepySquidd Tragically Magic Hands

3. Bucketlamp

Yeah no idea what happened to the discussion thread.. that's why I created this one. Could you maybe move this to WIP Races?

4. SleepySquidd

There ya go :)

CaptainKobold and Bucketlamp like this.
  5. Bucketlamp

Thanks you're awesome :)

SleepySquidd likes this.
  6. Bucketlamp

Bold V2.jpg
    Doing B.O.L.D second version, I realised that I made the pixels too small for the first.
    I might have to rescale a lot of things, the shoulder to head ratio is a bit off, and it looks out of proportion, I haven't used a full spectrum of shade either, so maybe after that it will look a bit better.. I'll probably try to move things around a bit so I can get more padding to do animations.

This is in comparison to:
    BOLD.jpg

Jonesy and CaptainKobold like this.
  7. mr_engino

mr_engino Void-Bound Voyager

man, I was wondering what happened to the discussion page, thanks for making a new one!

8. CaptainKobold

CaptainKobold Pangalactic Porcupine

That is very strange! Thanks for setting it up, BucketLamp! I wonder if it lost the discussion when it became an unupdated mod.

I'll put a link to here for now, then when I get the update going we can reassess![DOUBLEPOST=1423865627][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, B.O.L.D. looks great! Assuming all goes well with my updating work, I'll at very least put in a still-picture for the A.I. when Giraffe goes through.[DOUBLEPOST=1423866043][/DOUBLEPOST]Update! That is indeed the problem! Looks like Outdated mods don't have Discussion sections. This is okay, we'll get a new one when it comes back together! Hopefully it'll just be reinstated, but either way, we'll figure it out!

Last edited: Feb 13, 2015
  9. SleepySquidd

Yup, once a mod is moved back into an active category the discussion page comes back.
    We gotta let them sleep sometimes, y'know, they get awfully tired :(

10. Bucketlamp

But.. but.. Does that mean we're not a real mod anymore? OH NO!
    Now BOLD senpai will never notice me!

boldanimation.gif Y U LAFF BOLD :(

@CaptainKobold I'll try to get a few animations done for BOLD very crude ones. The laughing one will probably be the "Oh u so silly, you not have requirements"

11. CaptainKobold

I can understand the need for it, but man am I glad I'm close to posting an update! I could see that killing a different mod. Do you know if we'll get the old discussion page back when it updates?

Awwww... That's an adorable laughing kobold! Feel free to take your time, Bucket, I've been looking at the A.I. feature and adding/replacing frames, animations, etc, is really easy. I've been pretty thrilled with how easy a lot of the modding things are for Starbound, though admittedly I'm not doing anything wildly crazy with the modding.

12. SleepySquidd

Yup, the discussion page is added back when the mod is moved out of the outdated setion :)

13. CaptainKobold

Perfect! Thanks, Anonymoose!

14. CaptainKobold

Looks like the Discussion is back! Odd!

15. Bucketlamp

The discussion thread is back! Please take all discussions there.

SleepySquidd likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.