Modding Discussion Kids - Community Mod

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by telles0808, Feb 12, 2014.

1. TheUniversalUniverse!

TheUniversalUniverse! Void-Bound Voyager

Bina update glasses got messed up when in game so it just looks weird, this should remove that problem, sorry...

Attached Files:

• Bina.zip
      File size:
      392.8 KB
      Views:
    telles0808 likes this.
  2. telles0808

telles0808 Cosmic Narwhal

=( Everytime I need update, it's like making a new one, because I need to cut some parts of their bodies to match the "kid" size. But this little girl have many details in her hair (like the ponytail hairstyle)

Actually I'm cutting them in the neck, below the breasts and in the legs, like in this animation: [​IMG]

I'll update it tomorrow, okay? =]

If you want draw over the final version, here it is in original size: kid_apex_f01.png

3. TheUniversalUniverse!

I'm really embarrassed about how she turned out in game is all, again I'm sorry about that, it's just the way the glasses turned out in-game just doesn't look right, almost like she's wearing a blindfold, I actually am really regretting drawing those glasses in because of it, and in end the glasses were a waste of time, and did nothing but mess the character up, I mostly just want to apologize bro, so sorry :cry:

4. The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

Either way you hyotyl kid looks really good
    Like so bad ass rebel punk teenager - that is not going to listen to anything anyone tells her

TheUniversalUniverse! likes this.
  5. TheUniversalUniverse!

wow... I'm sure she'd be.... flattered? either that or disgusted jk lol bro thanks

6. TheUniversalUniverse!

"...Doing it, you'll need a short description, a long description, a name and a phrase for each vanilla race say when meeting the kid..."

Name: Duel

Short desc: A friend of Lunia and Shiver, well of Shiver

long desc: Duel, a 'friend' of Lunia and Shiver, more Shiver than Lunia, but still, he's pretty okay

Apex: He thinks he's better than me...
    Human: I can barely believe we're of the same species.
    Avian: I just plain don't like him... well, maybe a little... nah.
    Glitch: DISAPPOINTED : ALL THAT WORK, FOR HIM.
    Hyolotl: Great, that's JUST what I needed.... no, not really.
    Floran: Even I wouldn't eat him!

Attached Files:

telles0808 likes this.
  7. telles0808

@TheUniversalUniverse! When making the mod, We need to scale down 3 times the original size, but I prefer make it here, because it's a hard work to maintain the scale and slice the parts to meet the kid style, because it's manually work.

I'll try to make the glasses look better, but when drawing any accessory over the character, you will need to remember, it'll be scaled down 3 times, so, 1 original pixel is equivalent to 9 pixels in the normal size (the game itself is scaled 3 times).

8. telles0808

I have fixed the Bina glass and will work on this one right now =]

9. TheUniversalUniverse!

OMG thank you very much!

10. telles0808

Hope you liked.

kid_apex_f01.png

Included two new kids and testing the mod right now =]

11. TheUniversalUniverse!

Likes very much thank you

12. telles0808

Right now I'm working on Koizumi Taiko (a little girl who we first met in episode four of DesertPunk), as she acted as a decoy to trick Sunabouzu, her future Master. =D

desert-punk-2-550x412.jpg
    upload_2014-3-7_20-44-19.png upload_2014-3-7_20-45-42.png

[​IMG] pupil.png

Still a WIP, but will be finished soon with two versions, one with the complete equipment, like pants, hat and mask, and another more similar to the upper image, the first one will only on the DesertPunk Mod =)

Last edited: Mar 8, 2014
  13. TheUniversalUniverse!

I'll start watching that probably now thanks!

14. Ray87

Ray87 Void-Bound Voyager

Lookin Great Guys and Gals can't wait to see the others still missing Apex and Hylotl Males, Glitch and Floran females and both Avian children in my mixed race village (Avian kids could maybe have wings, tail feathers and drumsticks - why should innocent children be 'grounded?') - got my fingers crossed :D and as a thought could one be even smaller lol to show a bit of age or would that just break stuff ?

telles0808 likes this.
  15. telles0808

It's perfectly possible, but more edits would be needed =D

I hope someone get this job before myself, lol, I have a lot of work in my house and drawing kids is starting to get my wife angry with me ^^

16. Maxxumus666

Maxxumus666 Void-Bound Voyager

When two glitch love each other VERY much They buy some parts and make a new glitch.

telles0808 likes this.
  17. MrKalcifer

MrKalcifer Space Spelunker

Just saying, female kids dont have breasts.... boobies dont appear till puberty.

18. TheUniversalUniverse!

maybe they're early bloomers, or in the early stages of puberty?

19. TheUniversalUniverse!

under duel, who is male... it says read 'her' biography?

telles0808 likes this.
  20. TheUniversalUniverse!

my next upcoming kids; the twins Pip and Pippa, and this is a very rough design, I plan on editing them after I resize them to fit the mod, I'm going to try again where I messed up with Bina... and hopefully telles0808 won't have to clean up after me this time!

In other words, I'm gunna try to edit these two, and hope i don't mess it all up! ;D

Here's hoping!

Pip:
    [​IMG]

Pippa:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 10, 2014