Infinity: Renascentis

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan Infinity, Feb 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

I'm sure Ninetails agree with you. I seriously think his name should be Kyuubi or something. Ninetails is too generic. He should also have psychic typing and massive stat to live up to it's mythical creature's name but hey, there's always mega evolution.

Should probably look like this:
    [​IMG]

(P.S. this isn't a leak or anything. Just a digimon. It evolves from Renamon, a digimon loved by furries for it's bipedalism.)

I'm fine with fire/psychic or fire/ghost. Maybe even fire/dark but if it's fire/fighting I'll kill everyone in game freak.

2. Fluffy Arsonist

Fluffy Arsonist Cosmic Narwhal

yaknow what typing is never done? fire/fighting. they really need to make a fire/fighting starter.

Pancakes likes this.
  3. Spike

Spike Supernova

Yes. I can only wish fenneken is a fire/fighting type, but alas, she don't look the fighting type.
    picture related. It's fennekin's mega form.
    Badly Taxidemized Fox Smoke Pipe.jpg

Saal and Freddy like this.
  4. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

The sarcasm in this one is too obvious but too be honest there is a lot monotyped grass starters. Meganium, Sceptile and Snivy. And water too, Blastoise, Feraligatr, Samurott. The fire starters are waay overrated. Except for Typhlosion, he's a freaking badass.

pfft 6th gen has no mega. half life 6 confirmed.

5. Spike

Spike Supernova

wat.
    Badly Taxidemized Cat Foul Mood Strange Face.jpg

Freddy and ImmortalFrog like this.
  6. Fluffy Arsonist

yaknow what typing is REALLY never seen? psychic/fighting. oh, wait. (yep,this is a real thing)
    [​IMG]

Pancakes and ImmortalFrog like this.
  7. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

Where are you getting them stuff animals pics? Are you chuck testa?

Well at least there's no psychic/ fairy.
    [​IMG]

8. Spike

Spike Supernova

There was a badly taxidermy thread on tumblr, and I took the opportunity.

Badly Taxidemized Cheetah Terrible.jpg

Freddy and ImmortalFrog like this.
  9. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

I thought you were more of a 4chan guy but I guess Tumblr does suit you.

10. Fluffy Arsonist

nope, full psychic.

11. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

I heard somewhere that it's psychic fairy. I'm not liking the current mega forms. Just the majestic Ampharos and Blastoise OP sniper rifle cannon hybrid.

12. Fluffy Arsonist

it's plain psychic. everything i post is official. http://www.pokemonxy.com/en-us/pokemon/mega_pokemon/
    i can see not liking ampharos, but the others seem pretty awesome to me.

13. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

I especially like Absol (which I find cute - weird isn't it) and Mawhile's mega. Mawhile is a bit too strong when it's mega, a total new change for the then unpopular pokemon. I bet some kids are like "Mega Mawhile? What the hell is that? lol 360 no scop"

Britefire likes this.
  14. Fluffy Arsonist

Absol being one of my 3 favourite pokemon, the other 2 being Espeon, and Gardevoir, i can't help but love it. speaking of my other 2 favourite pokemon, i like them not only because they look amazing, but also because of their pokedex entries. both of them mention defending their trainers. not many pokemon are that devoted.

Pancakes, ImmortalFrog and Britefire like this.
  15. Spike

Spike Supernova

[​IMG]

Gardevoir is now psychic/fairy.

Saal, Freddy and ImmortalFrog like this.
  16. Fluffy Arsonist

we were talking about mewtwo Y, not garde.

17. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

I’m glad we have the same tastes. Absol is fucking badass, Espeon is one of my favourite eeveelutions and Gardevoir is one of my favourites (among many of course).
    Trivia about Gardevoir. Despite it’s many “fan art” *ehem* it’s actually based on a male. While it’s pokedex entry in English translation says “The Masquerade Pokemon” implying that it is a woman in a ball gown, the pokedex entry in Japanese, the original, is quite different. サーナイト (Sanaito) or “Sirknight” refers to a magical man wearing a skirt. What does this mean? Gardevoir is a man. That’s right.

Anyways, I do hope Kirlia gets a third evolution. Meaning that Gallade is a warrior pokemon. Gardevoir being the age and then add one more evolution that resembles bowman or thief. Kinda like the new starter evolutions.

pokedex.jpg

"The embrace pokemon? It's like the anime promotes sex with pokemon."

Britefire and BrutorDragon like this.
  18. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Favorite Pokemon:

Raquaza, Gardevoir, Scizor :3

19. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Absol is awesome, and good morning Infinity!

20. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Ava'yorn Clan! Infipod will have started, so plop ur butts in there and get ready for silliness on a level over at least over 10!
    (NOT Guaranteed)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.