Infinity: Renascentis

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan Infinity, Feb 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir.drake

Sir.drake Cosmic Narwhal

what about voltorb

2. Fluffy Arsonist

Fluffy Arsonist Cosmic Narwhal

oh, yes. that's an original one too. just like tauros, and caterpie. so unique!

3. Milly Rainbowskittlez

Milly Rainbowskittlez Cosmic Narwhal

whats even worse is Zero is also dead. The first character the guy made. Megaman wasnt actually his design, and Zero was supposed to replace him in the X series. But they didnt want to drop the blue bomber since everyone seemed to be attached to him, and for good reason too. So zero was pushed aside as a support character instead. He then strived to get Zero in his own games, and later was able to do so. Its sad that those will never continue :<

Pancakes likes this.
  4. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

Pancakes likes this.
  5. Softenik

Softenik Pangalactic Porcupine

Hallow Infinitey.

Freddy and Saal like this.
  6. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Why is everyone still telling me how to do it even now?!
    We beat it by a long platform of snow and ash and obsidion brick! And I dislike molten armor as it's just armor adding armor and melee. I'm one that uses guns.
    But anyway, we killed WoF, and are sucking at hardmode as we suck. And are trying to rush to get to a boss before 1.2.
    Anyway, good morning infinity.

Pancakes likes this.
  7. Two swords? PFFFFFFFFT. Sooooooo unoriginal! GameFreak sure is running out of ideas! The original 151 are always the best!
    Weezing, Magneton, Dugtrio...

8. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Yeah, but there are some that make no sense to me how they would even exist. $5 non-existant money to whoever can name these three pokemon:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hint: they really are as simple as what they hold. With slight spelling changes.

Edit: Umm... What did I just make? http://pokemon.alexonsager.net/140/65

Pancakes likes this.
  9. Fluffy Arsonist

timburr, gurdurr, and conkeldurr. and what, exactly, is wrong with them? i used them in my pokemon white playthrough.

Pancakes and ImmortalFrog like this.
  10. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

They are designed, to hold timber, girders, and concrete, so they can't exist outside of something like a city. Thus, they couldn't evolve into those until people came. And the names. I've never used them, so I don't know how good pokemon they are, but the names.

Pancakes likes this.
  11. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

hurrdurr?

12. RedScarWolf

RedScarWolf Spaceman Spiff

Zapmander is disappoint:
    [​IMG]

Pancakes and Jimlad 42 like this.
  13. Fluffy Arsonist

implying the names are particularly bad. because Muk is great. and slaking, that is too. Ekans, and Arbok, another pair of magnificent name, which totally aren't two other words reversed.

Pancakes likes this.
  14. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Okay. Good points. But I still think that something that holds timber...

Anyway, face Glootwo!
    [​IMG]

And Shellnite!
    [​IMG]

Pancakes likes this.
  15. Softenik

Softenik Pangalactic Porcupine

New pokemons are weird o_O. I played only Red and Green Leaf.

16. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

You sure it's just new pokemon?
    [​IMG]

Pancakes and ImmortalFrog like this.
  17. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

Meh. I switched between Necro armor and Meteor armor during battles. It's pretty much cheating because of autopause but I could've done it without autopause quite easy.

18. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

They've evolved with people. Pretty cool concept but I can understand the rage of some people. Also @Mailboxhead, my mother walked in the aquaman pictures and questioned what I was doing. Thx for making me look bad.

19. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Well, I'm off to getting to work on fighting the destroyer.

How the heck do I make the destroyer?

How the heck do I kill the destroyer?

How the heck do 2 people kill the destroyer?
    Wait a second! I have an idea for this! Dao of Pow! 2 of! and standing on metoer. Like I won last time. This time with 2 people.

Pancakes likes this.
  20. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

First question, Guide. Try putting iron or copper in the items list placer thing box.

Second, Spiky balls at start. The sound is sooo awesome my sadism goes up 300%. Also grenades if your friend doesn't have a suitable weapon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.