1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Helpfull coordinates

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Grand Barbu, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Grand Barbu

Grand Barbu Space Hobo

Hi! I want to start a topic about coordinate to get usefull items.

i only found 2 on youtube:
    Guns:
    alpha sector: system name:alpha umbrexion 1207 II Planet orbit: 2nd orbit
    x:59877410
    y:-70634402 there you need to go left until you find and anchor, then pillar up using whatever blocks you have, (holding shift save resources) then go in the top left room and speak with the merchant.
    i recommend the sniper rifle which is around 650 pixel choose one that has low energy cost but high damage

beta sector: system name:beta aluda 66 II c ;planet orbit 2nd; Planet location:the one on the right
    x:59877378
    y:-70634396 there go right until you reach an anchor, then do same as before go in top left room and speak with merchant

in both ship you will likely get nice loots

sector=B; Star name=Beta Aten 24; planet name=Beta Aten 24 i d its level 15

cordinates x51436716 y-12836070

from spawn point go left like 40seconds and u gonna find high tech chest on ground and there it is u can fly infinite i dunno if its meant like that cuz it dont drain your energy (use the space key to fly)

Sector: Gamma system name:Gamma Chi Aqr 3951 ;planet orbit 3nd (the one on the right); Planet location:the one on the right (III a) Treat level:30
    X:88180192 y:-91122697

Go left a long way until you find an anchor then go up to find an avian airship. Merchant is located at the same place the previous two

Sector=X; Star name=Gamma Kappa Lup 950; planet orbit=7th(the one that is the most left) ;Planet level=40; biome=snow
    x59877546 y-70634379
    2 level 40 airships on a single large planet here. Fastest route is towards the left from teleport point (take about 1/2 days for the first and 2 days for the 2nd)

Also if you need to make quick pixels, go to your start planet's village and kill everyone, then get back on your ship and re-travel to the same planet the villagers should have respawned.

here we go it would be nice if everyone who discover interesting coordinates share it with others. I'll keep adding coordinate to the first post for easy to read purpose.

Edit:I'm aware there is another tread for this, so i'll link the page: StarboundCoords - Post your coordinate

Last edited: Dec 9, 2013
  2. Leinfors

Leinfors Space Spelunker

Hey, thanks! These were the first towns of any sort I had found, as well as the very first guns available!

If anyone has coordinates for higher tier guns, I'd love to see those as well (30s-40s)

3. Emenii

Emenii Space Spelunker

Nice finds.

Its always nice to see someone sharing information and helping others out in the community.
    Guns are a tough find in beta and they are almost essential for killing the penguin boss.

4. Miyuki

Miyuki Sandwich Man

2 level 40 airships on a single large planet here. Fastest route is towards the left from teleport point:
    Gamma Kappa Lup 950 VII, the outermost planet @ x59877546 y-70634379
    Previously posted on Platinum & Diamonds thread.

Grand Barbu and Leinfors like this.
  5. Elucidate

Elucidate Orbital Explorer

Are those real coordinates? I just entered them in and there's no galaxy with that name there.

6. Miyuki

Miyuki Sandwich Man

X sector has to be selected. Not to nitpick, but it's just a solar system anyhow :p

7. Leinfors

Leinfors Space Spelunker

It worked for me.

Did you check the right sector?

8. Rexploded

Rexploded Master Chief

well they arent in the gamma sector. he is probably in the 4th sector.

9. Grand Barbu

Grand Barbu Space Hobo

Yeah it didn't work for me i tried to look in the gamma sector and the coordinate given no star system

10. Miyuki

Miyuki Sandwich Man

Lvl 40 should be an indicator of something, no? Ever found a lvl 40 planet on gamma sector yet?

11. Grand Barbu

Grand Barbu Space Hobo

I guess not MIyuki (isn't max treat level in gamma sector 30? and there is no delta sector yet), but with the incoming update i guess we will all have to restart from scratch...

12. Leinfors

Leinfors Space Spelunker

I think the point Miyuki was trying to make was that the only place level 40 is found in is Sector X. Therefore, it would have to be in Sector X, not Sector Gamma. So it should have been somewhat intuitive that it was in Sector X, not Gamma, despite Gamma being the first part of the name of the system.

13. Grand Barbu

Grand Barbu Space Hobo

Well i wasn't aware there was a sector X... My bad... (just killed the skeletal dragon yesterday...)

Last edited: Dec 9, 2013
  14. Dr_Prospector

Dr_Prospector Void-Bound Voyager

So... has anyone else found these ships? I've tried the snow biome lvl 40 and have yet to run into any.

15. Grand Barbu

Grand Barbu Space Hobo

i hapened to run into them after a very long journey.... Also i haven't played with the new patch yet. I don't know if these coords are still valid...

16. IntrepidX

IntrepidX Astral Cartographer

17. Squ1rrels67

Squ1rrels67 Master Chief

I tried the level 15 planet with the high tech chest, but it wasn't there :(