Pixel AstroBlasts's Daily Emo-vatars | NOW CLOSED

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by AstroBlast, Jan 23, 2013.

1. ACCEPTING
    NO MORE
    REQUESTS
    banner.png
    Hello, and welcome, to my thread where YOU request emovatars, and I make them! What is an emovatar? It is an emoticon made from your avatar. Genius, isn't it?
    You can use it at the end of your posts almost like a signature! Now that I think about it, you can use it as your signature too!
    I strive to make at least one every day, but we'll see how that goes... (I'm a school student, so I might be busy some days)
    Anyway, let's begin.
    ACCEPTING NO MORE REQUESTS
    Now that we're done with all of that, let's begin with the emovatars! [​IMG]
    banner2.png
    week1banner.png
    Day One: [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Log: Starting us off today with Tiy, the lead developer, and mollygos and Ordona, the two Administrators.
    Day Two: [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Log: Today we have requests from Deathbringer and Zailiner, and the one and only Rekalty!
    Day Three: [​IMG] / [​IMG] .[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Log: Today's requests are RexMori (red and blue), HerpDerpy, and A Vagrant, who's avatar has the most amazingly classy hair.
    Day Four: [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Log: So, since I didn't get any new requests [​IMG], today I am putting up a smiley for some moderators.
    Up first we have Blue, then Sokina, and last but not least, photostyle!

Day Five: [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Log: Alright, today we have an emovatar I made for a friend, and an emovatar I made from Ghostar's former avatar with the starry hair.
    FYI: This will probably be the last day, unless somebody else wants a request for tomorrow.
    week2banner.png
    Day One: [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Log: I'm back! Anyway today we have a very classy Froakie for Angry Muffin (I tried!),
    and an emovatar for Haruhi Suzumiya who requested a smiley once but never bothered to come to this thread. [​IMG]
    Day Five: [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Log: Ahh finally! A request from Gravik. (Sorry if the hood looks like hair!)
    I also posted a new smiley I made for myself. Tongue-sticking-out-and-stuff for the win!
    week3banner.png
    Day One: [​IMG]
    Log: Today we have a request from Straw Hat. Hopefully I did justice to the one and only Monkey D. Luffy!
    Day Two: [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Log: We have two strange requests today, from Pandamonium and Pestilence. I hope you like them! [​IMG]
    Day Three: [​IMG]
    Log: Today's request is from Zain Hallows. I have to say, I'm pretty proud of how this one turned out! [​IMG]
    week4banner.png
    Day Two: [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Log: Wow, already week four? Time flies... Anyway today we have a request from The Mute One and Zizou.
    I'll get to yours soon, Haruhi!
    Day Three: [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Log: Today we have a redo of Haruhi's emovatar (because I didn't spend too much time on it last time,
    since she hadn't even officially requested one yet), and a request from Star and Moon.
    Day Six: [​IMG] /[​IMG]
    Log: Today's request is from Vladimir 3.22, who's cookie was so delicious that I had to make another smiley for him. You understand.

Day Seven: [​IMG] [​IMG] . [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Log: Note to self: never draw any dinosaurs or dragons smilies ever again. Today's requests come from Draken09 and jackalope.
    Since I assumed you wouldn't like them, I also made some quick normal smilies for you guys too.
    week5banner.png
    Day Three: ReverseShadow.png kirby64.png
    Log: I finally got to making requests today, and so I bring you a request for ReverseShadow, and a request of a request for kirby64!
    Day Six: [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Log: And, I'm back! Today we have a festive looking dragon for the one and only BrutorDragon
    (sorry, we don't do name switches here, Murky), and a request from ArchmageZandor. Enjoy!

week6banner.png
    Day One: [​IMG] / [​IMG]
    Log: Today's request is from the Prophet of Deception, who looks fairly happy for a person who has a gaping whole in their chest. Optimism for the win!

week7banner.png
    Day One: [​IMG]
    Log: Whew, it's been a while! Hopefully today's request from Shooshy162 meets my old standards, and doesn't look like an Avian with a crazy hairdo!

weekDAFUQbanner.png
    Day IHaveNoIdea: [​IMG]
    Log: You know how last time I said it had been a while? Well that was like a second compared to how long it's been this time.
    Anyway, today's request is from Squidgi, and I was shivering in fear while making it. I hope you shiver in fear as well.
    P.S. I am planning to start remaking some of my old smileys,
    for the heck of it and because I think I have improved since then and could make them a lot better. [​IMG]

2. TenaciousTinkerer

TenaciousTinkerer Cosmic Narwhal

Oooo, can you make me one?

Do you think you can do this guy?
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Sorry about the white boxes, i don't know why there still there, i thought i got rid of them :x

3. Sure! Congratz on being the first request ;)
    EDIT: don't expect it too soon, though, cuz I plan to do most of the staff first

TenaciousTinkerer likes this.
  4. Zailiner

Zailiner Over 9000!!!

Thanks for doing this Astro. Here's my request.

suika trans.png

Good luck with the hair.
    Cheers.

5. Heh-heh... This is gonna be interesting to make...
    Queued! [​IMG]
    EDIT: stupid spoiler doesn't work...

6. Nice idea:alien:

AstroBlast likes this.
  7. Day Two: [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Log: Today we have requests from Deathbringer and Zailiner, and the one and only Rekalty!
    I hope you like 'em guys! Also, use them however you like, but If someone asks who made it, make sure you point them to me ;)

blind sniper and Zailiner like this.
  8. RexMori

RexMori Industrial Terraformer

May I have one? My avatar but facing the other way, Please.

9. My only problem is that there won't be any contrast between the dark background of these forums and the emote.
    Can it by a white skull, or a light-gray skull?

10. TenaciousTinkerer

TenaciousTinkerer Cosmic Narwhal

perfect :DD [​IMG]

AstroBlast likes this.
  11. RexMori

If it has to be. ALIO MODO MELIUS ESSET LICET.

12. Zailiner

Zailiner Over 9000!!!

My god, the expression is perfect.
    Thank you so much!!! :up:

AstroBlast likes this.
  13. No problem!
    I'm glad you like it [​IMG]

14. HerpDerpy

HerpDerpy Guest

i would love for you to make him[​IMG]

also, around his right eye are black crystals fused to him. kind of hard to make that in pixel form ._.

15. A Vagrant

A Vagrant Cosmic Narwhal

Hey. You see that classy gentleman who graciously agreed to be my avatar? He would love to be in emoticon form.

Attached Files:

16. Zailiner

Zailiner Over 9000!!!

I've been wondering, is that actually you?

17. A Vagrant

A Vagrant Cosmic Narwhal

As much as I would love to be that dapper, he and I are not the same man.

18. Alright, I'll do my best [​IMG]
    Just to be sure, is that a beard, or a piece of cloth/clothing?

One classy gentlemen, coming up!

19. Day Three: [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Log: Today's requests are RexMori, HerpDerpy, and A Vagrant, who's avatar has the most amazingly classy hair.

blind sniper likes this.
  20. RexMori

This, I must say, is most exceptional! [​IMG], Although, if you have time may I ask for the aura/tendril things but in red?
    If not, it is still awesome and I think I shall use it at the end of a plenitude of things. [​IMG]

AstroBlast likes this.