Pixel AstroBlasts's Daily Emo-vatars | NOW CLOSED

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by AstroBlast, Jan 23, 2013.

1. week2banner.png
    Day One: [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Log: I'm back! Anyway today we have a very classy Froakie for Angry Muffin (I tried!), and an emovatar for Haruhi Suzumiya who requested a smiley once but never bothered to come to this thread. [​IMG]

Angry Muffin likes this.
  2. Not to be nit-picky... Ok, I'm being nit-picky... Could you add more depth to the eyes, a.k.a. just add the blue "lumps" that his yellowy eyes are placed on.
    Other than that it looks great. I also have a better color palette for froakie, I'm sorry I didn't supply you with this...
    Froakie with palette.png

3. Haha ya that picture would have helped. And it's hard to tell, but there is a little bit of the blue lump around the eyes, but not a lot because it would make them cover the whole head (which I didn't know they should). When I have time I'll mess around with it and try to make it look better. [​IMG]

Angry Muffin likes this.
  4. Alright, Angry Muffin, I messed around with it and now I think it looks a whole lot better. If there's anything you would like me to change, just say it! [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Sorry for ze double post

blind sniper and Angry Muffin like this.
  5. It's beautiful! La-strburnd.gif

WoxandWarf and AstroBlast like this.
  6. Haha thanks! I'm glad that you like it! [​IMG]

7. Gravik

Gravik Existential Complex

May I request you do my profile pic? :catface2:

8. Ah, another challenge! I'll get right on it!

9. Day Five: [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Log: Ahh finally! A request from Gravik. (Sorry if the hood looks like hair!)
    I also posted a new smiley I made for myself. Tongue-sticking-out-and-stuff for the win!

10. Gravik

Gravik Existential Complex

It. Is. Delicious. [​IMG]
    thank you :love:

AstroBlast likes this.
  11. I edited it to make the hood a little darker, so make sure you use the new version. [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Or you could just scroll a post up, but whatever.

12. A Vagrant

A Vagrant Cosmic Narwhal

Not to be off topic, but when I think of gravik's avatar three words come to mind. "What're you buyin?

13. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

Can you make one for me please? :)

14. Sure! Just when I thought this thread was over!
    Also, can you provide me with a better picture than your avatar to model the smiley off of? It's probably not gonna look the way you want it to from your current avatar...

Straw Hat likes this.
  15. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

[​IMG]

This would do. :)

16. Haha I guess I could've just found a good picture of Luffy on google images, but whatever [​IMG]
    Anyway, expect it sometime this afternoon (I dunno when afternoon is for you, but let's just say in around 8 hours). fyi, it doesn't actually take me that long, but I gotta go to school...

Straw Hat likes this.
  17. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

Lol k. :p

18. week3banner.png
    Day One: [​IMG]
    Log: Today we have a request from Straw Hat. I hope I did justice to the one and only Monkey D. Luffy!
    If there's anything that you think could be fixed or changed, just let me know!

Straw Hat likes this.
  19. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

Thank you! Looks great. [​IMG]

AstroBlast likes this.
  20. Pandamonium

Pandamonium Big Damn Hero

:eek:
    I'm not sure if I should request considering I already have an emoticon... :redpanda:
    But could you do my circle panda on his... umm... flying maching?
    [​IMG]