OOC Land of Valor

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Cup o' Tea, Mar 22, 2015.

?

Favorite spell set

Poll closed Mar 29, 2015.
  1. Flame

22.2%
  2. Earth

22.2%
  3. Water

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Potato

55.6%
  1. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

Are you actually for real?

Relten likes this.
  2. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Did I win?

DarkAndStormyKnight likes this.
  3. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

my sides are in space

Relten likes this.
  4. Captain Kane

Fuck it, that's your character now.

Relten and Cup o' Tea like this.
  5. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

RP starts tomorrow night. Get apps in by then.

Captain Kane and Relten like this.
  6. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

I actually have a different character, though that would be a hilarious master wizard....

"You are going to be destroyed!"
    "From what? A potato?"
    *potato shoots lightning and kills the wizard*

Cup o' Tea likes this.
  7. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

potato specializes in earth magic. he gets crushed by rock

Relten likes this.
  8. Captain Kane

RELTEN AS SOON AS YOU AND DARK SUBMIT YOUR APPS THE RP STARTS!!! :mwahaha::mwahaha::mwahaha:

9. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

Wizard/Knight name: Arachnus
    Race: Glitch
    Picture with Short Description:
    Arachnus.png

A tall figure with a single optic lens, he stands crooked and has three metal spikes protruding from his back in varying length.
    Backstory:
    Arachnus is a former member of a Glitch Outcast society. When the town was discovered and each Glitch sent to be repurposed, he ran away into the surrounding desert, where he ran into a large group of cultists. These cultists taught Arachnus in the Dark ArtzĀ©, and after gaining enough knowledge from them, he set out to make a living.
    Main Spell Set: Conjuration
    Secondary Spell Set: Darkness
    Skills: Great scavenger, partial night vision
    Personality: Generally secluded, but is always trying to learn new things, whether it be about the world or people around him

(My keyboard broke halfway through this so I had to use on-screen...)

10. Captain Kane

YOU SHALL BE BLESSED BY THE POTATO GODS FOR YOUR CHARACTER APPLICATION! HOW WAS YOUR DAY IF I MIGHT ASK!?

Relten and Owl_Stalker like this.
  11. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

Beautiful. Welcome to the club.

Relten and Captain Kane like this.
  12. Captain Kane

Relten do you plan on joining or not? Because Dark is almost finished with his app.... Owl Stalker say something if you are still here.

Owl_Stalker likes this.
  13. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

I almost forgot to mention, Arachnus's native language is not English. Expect him to be spewing out grammatically incorrect sentences and sometimes talking in some other language, which is undecided as of now.

14. DarkAndStormyKnight

DarkAndStormyKnight The End of Time

Wizard Name: Elyan Ransome
    Race: Human
    The Mask:

[​IMG]

Description:
    Exactly 6 feet tall. His body is wrapped in bandages and he wears a mask because of his leprosy. He wears leather guantlets and bracers on his arms and legs, as well as a small iron frame on his torso. He wears a backpack on his back that contains a small alchemy set and has pouches full of ingredients
    Backstory: Elyan Ransome was born in a small village with a mother and a father. This village was deep in the forest of their home country, Ithaka, and the town relied on capital to make money. This included things like inventions and alchemy. Elyan was always awkward around other people, and was bullied persistently through his childhood. He spent long days hiding at home, while his mother taught him alchemy. When he was 7 years old, he had a strange disease that left him bedridden for weeks, coughing in fits and having extremely odd behavior, such as crawling around on all fours and eating food savagely, throwing etiquette to the wind and eating it like a dog without using his hands. When the disease passed he found that he had the newfound ability of shapeshifting, yet unlike most shapeshifters, he could only turn into a wolf. At age 12 he became infected with leprosy, yet he found that his ailments did not apply to his wolf form. He was ostracized socially by everyone except for his father and mother. He kept learning alchemy, and as his potions and spells became more ambitious, so did his ideas about what he wanted to do with his life. He wanted to escape his secluded, boring town, and he wished to spend his life as an adventurer. He spent a few more years learning potions and brews from tomes and his mother's knowledge, and at age 20 he left to find an adventure. Now, 5 years later, after countless quests and journeys, he finds himself with his current group.

Main spell set: Alchemy
    Secondary spell set: Shapeshifting
    Skills: Wolf whisperer as a side affect of being able to turn into an animal, can turn into a black furred dire wolf
    Personality: Jovial, yet socially awkward, always slightly detached from the people around him, as most of his mental attention is focused on his alchemical obsession. Always on the lookout for alchemical ingredients, especially if they'll help him make something to reduce the affects of his leprosy, he enjoys spending time in his wolf state, yet the longer he stays a wolf, the less strength he'll have when he changes back for the time being, if he stays a wolf too long changing back will kill him.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2015
    Captain Kane and Cup o' Tea like this.
  15. Captain Kane

Polish

16. DarkAndStormyKnight

Latin :DD

17. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

I need a solid yes or no from Relten before we can begin.

Captain Kane and Relten like this.
  18. DarkAndStormyKnight

Oh and I forgot to mention that he's obsessed with finding and making potions that will help give him some relief from his leprosy.

Relten likes this.
  19. Captain Kane

Changed Phoenix's name to Markus because Phoenix is a dumbass name.
    EDIT: Changing Markus to Ra because it fits with his culture better
    EDIT 2: Changing Ra to Phoenix[DOUBLEPOST=1427072725][/DOUBLEPOST]RELTEN WE KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE. ANSWER THE QUESTION OR DIE.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2015
    Relten likes this.
  20. DarkAndStormyKnight

Hmm...
    Should I rename him to Ivo or keep his name as Elyan?

Relten likes this.