1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated TouhouBound: Reiji's Arc S 6-12-14 / N 10-1-14

A slightly different flavor for TouhouBound!

1. One Valve-Time Later...

ReijiGazpacho
    After spawning more mods than a fission reactor, I decided to come back to this mod, the first mod I made.

* Recolored most costume pieces to allow for dyeing. Existing costume pieces may turn a random color, but newly-crafted ones will have the proper color.
    + Added Nazrin's outfit!
    * Fixed a few back items that would turn invisible when walking backwards. That was me not knowing why that extra line was there at the bottom.

I haven't talked to anyone in the TouhouBound crew recently so I don't know how the main mod is progressing. I may just use this space as a sandbox for items/weapons to be balanced before being implemented into the main mod. Unless something happens, expect weapons and danmaku to start appearing here.
Return to update list...