1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated SV-001 Gold Metal Slug 1.5

Adds The SV-001 Gold Metal Slug Into The Game

1. toxikskull258
    This is my first vehicle mod, i reskinned the human car as a golden metal slug, it doesn't fire bullets because im not to sure how to add that function on the human car (NEW VERSION HAS BULLETS!!!!), it will just make a horn sound for now :(. It costs 3000 pixels in your basic crafting for the tech. It uses 10 energy per second and goes fairly fast.:) !!!ATTENTION!!! If you have a mod that adds a custom splash screen go into the SV-001 Gold folder and delete the cinematics folder and sfx, i dont know what would happen when two cinematics try to play at once but i'm assuming it would crash :p

2014-08-20_00002.jpg 2014-08-20_00006.jpg 2014-08-20_00007.jpg

The bullets for the metal slug are fairly weak on high tier planets atm but i'll try and edit the damage for it later on :)
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Images

1. 2014-08-20_00005.jpg
    CorraidhĂ­n likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. Souzuke-Sagara
    Souzuke-Sagara
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5
    Please Update for Enrage Koala :(
    1. toxikskull258
      Author's Response
      Do you mean rampaging koala? I'm not to familiar with how they name there updates, cause it is updated for enraged koala and when the update that changes how mods work are released as a mandatory update then I'll update it but if you chose to go into nightly builds then I'm sorry but you'll have to wait. :( I just checked and I haven't gotten an update for the game. Respond back if I'm wrong about something though :P
  2. Maxiplayer
    Maxiplayer
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Oh yeah! bring back my childhood
    (but need more image and detail)
    1. toxikskull258
      Author's Response
      yeah i had to shrink the size a bit for it to fit on the humancar frames .png :( im really new to modding starbound (started 3 days ago :P) i'll continue to update this mod though by making slight improvements on it (hopefully add a gun on it) and maybe add the other colours. :)