1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Star Race Ver 3.0 FIXED

An Ancient race of super beings.

1. It's fixed!

MewMan
    Thanks to a good sir named Cactuar, the StarRace is fixed, Which he gave me the motivation to work again on my mods, and some of my older ideas, So thanks Cactuar and everyone I hope you still enjoy this! :D
  2. I Have decided.

MewMan
    It's time I put the star race to rest, It's old, I never update it, If I do start updating it again, I will most likely rename the whole race, The star race sounds way to much like rainbow road to me lol.
  3. Fixed to Enraged Koala

MewMan
    Sorry it took me so long. I've got slow internet. Took forever to update the game for me to fix it. So enjoy!
  4. StarTech Weaponry

MewMan
    Note that at first your game will crash. There is nothing I know I can do for it. But it's just once. So I ask you deal with it until I can find a fix for it. And on the other hand. If It don't crash that's good too :3 Enjoy!
  5. Slight update with a starter weapon and wheatseeds

MewMan
    Just a simple fix for a custom starter wep for the stars. and some food.
  6. New Ship and Fixed names!

MewMan
    Thanks too Alsehr For the custom ship and fixed names.
    Enjoy!
  7. Furious koala fix

MewMan
    Should work