1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Spite Mod 2.1

Weapons/Armor Mod

1. Bunnky

Have you ever wanted to be invincible? Godlike? Unbeatable?
    Are you yearning to use water, lava, acid, or tar for your homebase/experiments?

Have you ever wanted to decimate a plot of land for fun or for your new home?
    If you answered yes to any of these, then Spite Mod is for you! Experience weapons of mass destruction, liquid guns, godly armor equipped with buffs and visual effects, super consumables, melee weapons of untold power, and much more!

[​IMG]

With Spite Mod, the possibilities are endless!
    Experience:
    • Liquid guns that shoot water, lava, tar, acid, and 1 elemental gun that shoots all 4!
    • Guns that greatly alter the landscape, including a bomb launcher, exploding javelin, and a gun that can make huge craters.
    • Armor to give you over a million health, energy, energy regen, and warmth, including other buffs like Hawkeye, health regen, and melt proofing.
    • Cookable spoons that yield 100,000 pixels each! Just in case you run out of money :p
    • Tech Unlocker, and a modded starter locker (Only for new characters) that includes sector and tier unlocks.
    • Melee Weapons with custom projectiles that can destroy tiles, and scorch the land.
    • Consumables to buff you to the max, and spite fuel to take you anywhere in the Starbound Universe!
    • Combine Spite Items to create stronger versions!
    • Craft everything with default crafting! (Hotkey: C)
    [​IMG]

Spite Mod is not a cheat, but a MOD. One could argue that this mod is game-breaking because it makes the game too easy. Thats no problem! If you find this mod to be "cheesy", theres no need for you to download it. There are many, MANY more realistic mods available, and with enough knowledge, anything in this mod can be created by anyone.
    [​IMG]
    This isn't a cheat engine table, servers can ban and kick now, and you aren't being forced to download.
    My mod is made for people who like exploration of the game, not just planets, people who want to build advanced structures they otherwise would not be able to do, and people who just want to have fun, and do anything they can think of.
    Haven't seen all the bosses? No problem, because with Spite Mod, you can see everything the game throws at you without the fear of dieing!
    Future additions as the game progresses:
    • More armor and weapons with different abilities.
    • New tools and mechanics that coincide with what Spite Mod is all about: FUN!
    • Custom Storage chests, blocks, and other placeables.
    • Craftable pets, or something similar
    [​IMG]
    How to Install:

1. Copy the folder inside SpiteMod.zip, and paste it into "..starbound/mods" folder.
    2. Launch the game.
    3. Press C to open up your crafting menu.
    4. Enjoy!

I will always be looking for ways to improve and update the mod. If you have any ideas or suggestions, please let me know :)
    If anyone finds any bugs, please report them here, or send me a PM :)
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    chewfaimau likes this.

Recent Updates

1. Updated for Furious Koala
  2. Version 2.0!
  3. Spite Mod 1.9

Recent Reviews

1. _TheAlex_
    _TheAlex_
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1
    Very good mod to have fun and testing
    1. Bunnky
      Author's Response
      Thanks! Maybe I'll update this someday!
  2. lornlynx
    lornlynx
    1/5,
    Idea: 10/10, Implementation: 0/10. You shouldn't just add stupid high numbers to everything, it breaks stuff and is a wellspring for issues, bugs and complications.
    1. Bunnky
      Author's Response
      But, im a numbers guy!
  3. Jaalte
    Jaalte
    1/5,
    Honestly, this is both a genius scheme, and the act of an idiot at the same time. For those of you who did not see it coming from a mile away, this mod can and is EASILY abused by those far too irresponsible to wield it. So this mod was apparently made to allow building potential, and make people godlike? You did quite the opposite, may I say. With this mod, a vast majority of people will get the most destructive items, and run around on an idiotic, euphoria-fueled griefing spree across the popular server lists. IT has been used by many so far for this exact purpose. You put power into the hands of those too idiotic to use it correctly. Speaking of which, there is PRACTICALLY NO constructive use of this mod! Sure, you can fill a pit in front of your house with water to make a nice beach house, but that is not the purpose of this mod. With this mod one immature enough to consider it may attempt to do something similar, but instead of filling a pit with water, they are drenching an entire server on multiplayer with molten lava. Honestly, what was the mod creator even thinking? I have two answers. First, he was either not thinking at all, which is unlikely. The second possibility, which is more than likely, is that this mod was made to plunge servers of this game into chaos, always watching their backs because griefing is so easy with this mod. Perhaps this should have been left to those who will inevitably make the tools themselves. Honestly, at least then you have people who know what they are doing. I cannot stress enough that this mod will lead to the DECAY OF THIS GAME ITSELF. As a respectful word to the mod creator, I am asking that this mod is to be removed, and all attempts at creating and using malicious tools should be left to those who have the potential to do it themselves. If you actually read this, thank you.
    1. Bunnky
      Author's Response
      Haha.
      *hugs*

Thanks for the feedback!
  4. The Question
    The Question
    5/5,
    I made my own ocean planet with this....

10/10 IGN (Great Mod BTW)
    1. Bunnky
      Author's Response
      Thank you!
  5. AlphaKara1
    AlphaKara1
    5/5,
    AMAZING BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS MOD! IT IS FANTASTIC AND WORKS AS IT SHOULD!!!!!
    1. Bunnky
      Author's Response
      Thank you. As far as updating it, I'm not sure right now. Not playing the game hehe.
  6. ceces25
    ceces25
    5/5,
    really fun mod c: wondering if you could update it if you still use it. I don't know why they rated this 3 stars, I enjoy all the things you put in :D...I didn't get to play much as I downloaded right before the patch. still great fun c:

but on the lava gun and stuff, I would like it if you could aim it better instead of splashing out everywhere. I would like to build a house of some short and have pound or lava or something
    1. Bunnky
      Author's Response
      Thanks! Dont play anymore, but maybe someday Ill pick back up!
  7. Raindrac
    Raindrac
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0
    Oh man, these items are fun to play with and test mods with. Also easy to access, no special crafting tables required! Good job with the mod! If only it got more attention.
    1. Bunnky
      Author's Response
      Thank you for the input! Look for future updates :-) certainly going to add more goodies when I get back into modding. Taking a small break for now to work on my server. I'm also waiting for more fun things to get added to the game :-)
  8. transformer987
    transformer987
    5/5,
    Version: 1.9
    from what i can see its good but i can t downlode the mod from the site that is given it just brings me to a page where just shows me the servers that this mod can be downloded from. Plz help me downlode this mod!!
    1. Bunnky
  9. Jhon Jhonson
    Jhon Jhonson
    1/5,
    Version: 1.9
    it's cheating! the idea of spite with good but everything else is just cheating
    1. Bunnky
      Author's Response
      It's called Spite Mod for a reason :-) It's modding, not cheating. Sure the weapons and armor are way over powered, but that's the point of the mod. Some people like playing this way, others don't.

If you read the mod description, it asks if you want to be invincible. If this kind of thing doesn't sound like fun, or sounds like cheating, then there is no reason for you to download :-) Thanks for the feedback though :-)