1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Smokebound - a mod that lets you smoke 2014-02-13

Includes a cigarette, mundstuck, smoking pipe.

1. Alucard1
    SMOKE.png
    Introducing a unique mod that lets you smoke. Comes with 3 smoking accessories.

Installation: just unzip everything in the starbound/mod folder.
    You will be able to craft them at the spinning wheel.
    craft.png
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Reviews

1. DimonKrag
    DimonKrag
    3/5,
    Version: 2014-02-13
    Fix for this stable update pls.
  2. Darkwhip
    Darkwhip
    2/5,
    Sounds effect are terrible sorry, but the accessories are good at least.. Before trying it i tough it was a kind of vanity hat with an animation of smoke. Anyway, waiting for improvement.
  3. Nordseite
    Nordseite
    5/5,
    Sexy <3
  4. morbo
    morbo
    5/5,
    Thanks so much! My character was getting edgy without his tobacco.
  5. mecmar4
    mecmar4
    5/5,
    I love this mod! It's awesome.
  6. zinzaba
    zinzaba
    4/5,
    it works pretty well but theres some things that kinda bug me. the smoke comes out immediately and so the inhale sound happens as he's exhales the smoke and nothing actually happens on exhale sound. i'd recommend if it's possible to put a delay on it to come out during exhale sound. the only other thing is the cig levitating when not moved to the lips. other then that it's a real cool first release and matches the snake outfits mod :P