1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated No Projectile Block Damage - Server Friendly [UNMAINTAINED] 0.2.3

NPBD removes block damaging properties from projectiles that have them.

1. Unstable Edition Released

Kazyyk
    Hello. This version of NPBD should work for the unstable branch of Starbound. It was created automatically via a script I wrote and then manually checked for quality assurance. As such, if you experience any odd behavior, please let me know so I can investigate it. While I am 99% confident that my script performed correctly, there's always the possibility something went wrong somewhere.

Note: This version of the mod uses Chucklefishes' patching system. NPBD will check to make sure that the projectile in question hasn't already been changed by another mod before taking action. If you find that some projectiles still inflict block damage, it is very likely that another mod is modifying that particular projectile and as such, NPBD will take no action on it.
Return to update list...