1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Neko Race Mod 1.1 - FURIOUS Koala

Nekos in starbound! Kitty-people!

1. Gonjamoon
    [​IMG]
    Cuteness invades Starbound! - Updated for FURIOUS Koala

Description:
    The Neko are a race that resembles humans with kitty ears and tail! Their home world is NekoTokyo, a technologically advanced planet with plenty of milk and fish! The Neko are an intelligent and independent people, who always make time for grooming and naps. Much like their feline cousins, Neko are ferocious hunters and take much pride in the hunt, often bringing home corpses of fallen prey as gifts to loved ones.

Notes:
    Neko don't wear underpants, it gets in the way of their tail!

Mod Details:
    Includes Neko Race and 1 craftable object, a Neko flag! Moar items and objects to follow! Moar than 50 hair options for male and female! Moar hair to come!

Installation:
    Extract contents into mods folder.
    steam>steamapps>common>Starbound>mods

Required Mods:
    Kawa's Xbawks Mode Character Creator is required! Link Below!
    http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?resources/kawas-xbawks-mode-character-creator.81/

Credit:
    Neko race by Gonjamoon
    Hairstyles adapted from Odabutsu's Ningen Race which can be found on the link below!
    http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?resources/ningen-race-mod.191/

Thanks to Odabutsu for the hairstyles! Thanks to Kawa for character extender! Big thanks to Chucklefish and the community! Without the devs, there would be no game to mod. And without all of you this mod wouldn't exist!

License:
    This mod has Some Rights Reserved under a Creative Commons license.
    http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/

starboundcnekocharacter1.JPG starboundcnekocharacter2.JPG starboundnekosneckz.JPG starboundcnekocharacter4.JPG starboundnekoboy.JPG
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. Yip_The_Fox
    Yip_The_Fox
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1 - FURIOUS Koala
    I love this mod one of my main guys was a neko...until 1.0 could you update this? yes I know you probably heard this a million times but I love this mod and please also if you do read this maybe you could keep us updated on its progress
  2. Aaesos
    Aaesos
    5/5,
  3. lewyty
    lewyty
    5/5,
  4. Phone
    Phone
    1/5,
    it won't work for me my game just crashed..
  5. TheBlack
    TheBlack
    5/5,
    Nice ^^
  6. TheGnomeGuardian
    TheGnomeGuardian
    4/5,
    I would love to get this mod, but alas! It is not for the latest version! Looking forward to an update!
  7. The Universe
    The Universe
    5/5,
    thx
  8. Mercenary14
    Mercenary14
    5/5,
    Question why cant your mod use other ship mods
  9. Black.Yufa
    Black.Yufa
    5/5,
    At me game after a choice of the character with this race takes off what to do? I established everything as it is necessary,and itself fashions it was pleasant, all cool!) here only tell as to correct a departure?
  10. jameieie
    jameieie
    5/5,
    So cute! I like it a lot ! ^_^