1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Mini mech 1.4.2

mobile suit/exosuit/powerarmour

1. sampsonkennedy
    small flying mech
    [​IMG]

uses Dr.Toros' flying mech code from the mod: http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?resources/mech-wars.729/

not intended to be balanced, or even any good, just something for fun

crafted with 750 pixels and 1 human mech chip from the mech bay

delete previous versions, then unzip in the starbound/mods folder to install
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Updates

1. Hopefully furious koala
  2. Furious kaola
  3. HATS!

Recent Reviews

1. TiddleFits
    TiddleFits
    4/5,
    Version: 1.4.2
    a good mod, just needs more colors/shades and it'll be amazing
  2. jura7
    jura7
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.2
    Great and impressive work!
    Thank you!
  3. jorj1388
    jorj1388
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4
    when will update Furious Koala?
    1. sampsonkennedy
      Author's Response
      hopefully tomorrow
      regional australia, worst internet
  4. Vid01
    Vid01
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    We need a helmet
  5. iZLA
    iZLA
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    great mod, wish there were more mech styles
  6. Pohany
    Pohany
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    thanks!!!
  7. Rizzozo
    Rizzozo
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    like etherealblade said, this is the closest thing to a mobile suit.
    I totally love how you can hold space to keep you horizontal (like the grav neutralizer), then tap up to make you ascend. Any chance you can make it so if you press down, you descend a little?
    1. sampsonkennedy
      Author's Response
      it's probably doable, but I didn't write the flying code, so I wouldn't know how exactly to do it
  8. etherealblade
    etherealblade
    5/5,
    Version: 1
    This deserves attention. This mech is compact and the clossest thing to "mobile suit" I've seen. I'd like to encourage you to implement a proper schematic and crafting option for this Since I believe it is worth it. I'd love to see this polished even further. I'll post some references in discussion for further spriting inspiration.