1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Kill la Kill Junketsu .02

Junketsu armor from the anime Kill la Kill

1. Juegoman
    A Kill la Kill mod that adds a costume.

Included right now is Kamui Junketsu, a fairly expensive overpowered armor set.
    if you don't like the stats/abilities then wear it in vanity.
    Craft it at the spinning wheel (or tabula rasa) for matter blocks, fabric, cell materia, and pixels.

(I recommend the Ningen race mod)
    [​IMG]
    Junketsu is made for females, as such it will look strange on males (the chest piece is the t1 human male for males).

R8, H8.
    maybe more to come

Recent Updates

1. upbeat giraffe

Recent Reviews

1. DaedricShadow
    DaedricShadow
    3/5,
    Version: .02
    It's good sprite work, and I know how difficult it is to make armour sets, but it really lacks shading and boldness. Also, it's been out for a year and still no new content. I'd like to see more Kill la Kill content for Starbound, and I might actually be making my own mod if I ever figure out how to add in weapons and armour (all I've done so far is add in Ryuko's hairstyle, which was kinda easy).
  2. DS-DNA
    DS-DNA
    5/5,
    Good work! Keep up.)
  3. Scorpiocrow
    Scorpiocrow
    5/5,
    Nice
  4. wfttNEKO
    wfttNEKO
    5/5,
    wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!
  5. Moosi
    Moosi
    5/5,
    Version: .01
    Love it! I wish I could find a bakuzan to go with it, or even some scissor blades
  6. fenicks
    fenicks
    5/5,
    We need more Kill la Kill mods.
  7. Tihimoto
    Tihimoto
    5/5,
    Love Kill la Kill *Q*
  8. Cpt. Nathaniel Flint
    Cpt. Nathaniel Flint
    5/5,
    I love this mod so much, Thanks!
  9. Glitchtonite
    Glitchtonite
    5/5,
    Love this Its a damn good mod! Id suggest adding more items from the kill la kill series thanks for a good mod
  10. mikuchan
    mikuchan
    5/5,
    Love KLK!