1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - Starbound Crusaders 1.102

Various mods based off the manga Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

1. bswaldmann
    Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
    Starbound Crusaders

[​IMG]

I've begun making various items based off of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, a great manga, one of the best.

Off-site Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!E4thxDqI!cxthFiUr2SgdINYoOAbQK0V27nhOAqkdJb5ohBkNLOY

Below is a list of what is currently in it and what I'm working on:

CURRENTLY IN-MOD
    • Jotaro's Outfit
    CURRENTLY BEING MADE
    • Jonathan's Sword
    • Jolyne's Outfit

Recent Updates

1. Angry Compatible

Recent Reviews

1. Ponchakku
    Ponchakku
    5/5,
    Version: 1.102
    WRYYYYYYYYYY
  2. Rahdl
    Rahdl
    5/5,
    ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!
  3. Aidan
    Aidan
    5/5,
    Like a Bloody Storm atsuku Like a Bloody Stone !!!
    :V I love jojos bizarre adventure although have never seen it..I just listen to one of the openings all the time. I have however seen some of the characters and I love jotaros outfit. 5/5
  4. Vash
    Vash
    5/5,
    MUUUDAAAAA
  5. Yasser Arafatwa
    Yasser Arafatwa
    5/5,
    Version: 1.101
    ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!