1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated ItA - Tidewater & Mountainous Biomes! V 0.07

Adding new Biome Content in the Into the Aether Series!

1. ItA - Reefs is now the Tidewater Biome!

Elfginther
    Hi folks,

And we now have parallax!

If it looks familiar... you're right. The VitSotU Cove biome has been converted to Giraffe!
    At the moment it is a work in progress, and I will be tweaking the spikesurface a bit more, but for all of you cove lovers out there, the parallax, materials and shading are all back.

Hope you enjoy it!

Also added a few new materials of my own: Coral, Delicate Coral and Oystershell for more nautical non-sand themed material blocks.

The island terrain generation is baffling me right now... so apologies for some of the holes.
    There does not seem to be a direct way to convert the old biome terrain into the new perlin system. I'll try a different method, eliminating the subsurface and trying from there.

PS. if all goes well, we may be adding this to FU in the future as part of their efforts to update and incorporate parts of VitSotU. Parallax and pieces from the cove biome used with permission.
Return to update list...