1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Gyrusens+ [v1.8.6]

Alien reptile race from distant lands, and more! (No longer requires Airless Dungeons!)

1. Things to expect in the next update

G.Xyon
    So me and my partner are working fairly hard for this next update; no, we're not dead!

It finally includes armors! The whole kebab; chest, legs, and helmet, from Tier 1 to Tier 11! Blocks may or may not come, this depends if I have enough energy to make them after I've finished the armor and costume sets.

Weapons will take a longer while to draft out, but they're top in the priority list right after Armors.

Back accessories are planned, but halted due to priority issues.

NPC text expansion will come soonish, again, depends if I have enough energy after all the hard stuff has been done. This will be coupled with custom shops and items!

Dungeons are lowest priority at this time, but I'm currently brainstorming about it.

Thanks for sticking by, see you soon!
Return to update list...