1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Gyrusens+ [v1.8.6]

Alien reptile race from distant lands, and more! (No longer requires Airless Dungeons!)

1. FINALLY JEEZ

G.Xyon
    [​IMG]

Gyrusens is finally updating to Upbeat Giraffe! WOO!

The conversion brought along ALOT of changes from the Enraged Koala version, I will attempt to list some:

+ All new Progression system: recipes will be unlocked as you craft and create items!
    + Armors have been rebalanced to suit different roles.
    + Weapons have been balanced for different playstyles:
    • The Scythe, Dagger, and Guns will continue to upgrade past Tier 6, adding slight bit of damage per upgrade.
    • Swords and Spears have been modified to similar stats as the vanilla, the differences between them is stylistic choice (for now).
    • Voidum equipment is still OP as f*ck.
    + Hexorbs have been rebalanced and some have been repurposed. Additionally, merging them will include additional benefits than just having them separate.
    + Upgradable ship up to Tier 4, which includes an open area to do as you please with your very own gravitational field!

+/- Easier way of implementing dungeons and microdungeons, albeit slightly planet-type specific. They should be easier to find now that some planet types are excluded.

- The GSF Databank item has been temporarily disabled as I find a new way to implement it. Sorry non-gyrusens!
    - The quest line has been broken for now as I find out how to implement a new line with the S.A.I.L. functionality. Guess you'll have to bear with the vanilla one then!
    - The village remains unfinished, but that's for now!

I would like to point out that the mod hasn't been extensively tested so if you spot issues and bugs please let me know! Thanks for sticking by, it truly means alot!

Have fun, stay safe, and as always, have a good one!
    CorraidhĂ­n likes this.
Return to update list...