1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Garden Crafting Table & decorative Objects 1.2

Craft beautiful decorations on the Garden Crafting Table

1. Ricku
    Garden Theme v1.2

Includes 225 craftable Items!
    (30 different flowers in 6 different flowerpots)
    Garden Crafting Table:
    [​IMG]

28 Flowers in Pots:
    [​IMG]

12 Fences / Doors:
    [​IMG]

18 Colorful Tents:
    [​IMG] (purple is missing in screenshot)

6 Flowerpots:
    [​IMG]

16 new Flowers in 6 different flowerpots:
    [​IMG]

To build the Garden Crafting Table, you need the Robotic Crafting Table! All other Objects can be craftet on the Garden Crafting Table.

The Tents working well, and heal faster, than the normal darkgreen Tent, you can get in the game.

The Plants and the Fences are decoratives, only. They don't have any function, but they're nice to look at.

Please let me know, what do you think about my first Mod :) Are the recipies to expensive?​
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Reviews

1. Windcaller
    Windcaller
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    Very cool! This looks useful.
  2. SmaugTheDragon
    SmaugTheDragon
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Really nice that it has it's own crafting table!
    1. Ricku
      Author's Response
      Yeah, I think it's the best way, so you don't have all the recipes on the Robotic Crafting Table!
  3. Damiano de' Caretti
    Damiano de' Caretti
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    The five stars above tell it all!
    1. Ricku
      Author's Response
      Thank you :)
  4. CmChecco
    CmChecco
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    This is awesome! I always wanted to craft Decorative Items, so you don't have to smash Villages you find! Please more decos, maybe for a house? :)
    1. Ricku
      Author's Response
      I already work on more decorative Items, like flowers, fences etc. But I'm open for suggestions :)