1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Furniture Fabricator (and more!) -- No pixels needed! 0.1.1

Adds crafting recipes & tables for previously un-craftable decorations and blocks.

1. MurpyDee
    FURNITURE FABRICATOR + MORE!
    CURRENTLY: v0.1.1
    Created by: MurpyDee
    [​IMG]
    The Furniture Fabricator and Block Synthesizer themselves

Note: This mod is still a work in progress. Not all recipes have been added, and there are assets that will certainly be updated/customized in the future.

>>DESCRIPTION<<
    This mod adds two crafting tables: The Furniture Fabricator, and the Block Synthesizer. They are both used to craft blocks, furniture, and decorations previously un-craftable in Starbound.

The mod also adds recipes for non-race-specific plates & cups for use in crafting decorations and also for Brass Bars, which currently are unused.

>>IMAGES<<

[​IMG]

Furniture Fabricator Interface

[​IMG]
    Block Synthesizer Interface

>>GOALS + DEVELOPMENT<<

• Blocks -- 75%
    • Apex Items -- 100%
    • Avian Items -- 20%
    • Human Items
    • Floran Items
    • Glitch Items
    >>INSTALLATION<<
    Unzip into Mods Folder. That's it.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    Anime158 and Damiano de' Caretti like this.

Recent Reviews

1. The Hooded Griffon
    The Hooded Griffon
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1.1
    This is really the ultimate mod for the ones who love to decorate AND build, like me.
  2. Damiano de' Caretti
    Damiano de' Caretti
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1.1
    Really nice fr the ones who wish to build but also wish to obtain the items by gaining resources instead of spawning them....may I ask if I can implement this in a modification pack?It's a pack about farming and gathering of resources...