1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Dungeon Template v0.3b

A template for new dungeons. Contains all tiles, objects, npc's ... form Angry Koala

1. Trook
    Hey there!

As it can be quite booring to add new tiles to a .dungeon file by hand, i decided to make a template.

It is a fully prepared dungen mod, contains all necessary stuff from Anrgy Koala (with some minor exception) and is ready for you to create a new dungeon.

Starstructor seems to have a problem when you reload the file (takes a few minutes to load). Restart the editor and it should take only a few sec to load it again.

Things like lootpools and npc-behaviours need to be edited for your own use (i only added most basic default settings). Open existing dungens from the original game and search for "pool" or "script", if you got no idea how to do this.

You may also have a look at my tutorial for dungeons, which should help you to get an idea of how dungeon editing works.

hope this is helpfull in a way, hf =)
    seancruz and dyze like this.

Recent Updates

1. Fix a ton of crash causes

Recent Reviews

1. Damiano de' Caretti
    Damiano de' Caretti
    5/5,
    Version: v0.3b
    Nice!I'm just hoping it works with the new update...