1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Discontinued (Craftable Bricks) 1.8 (Enraged Koala)

Tell me if you want me to update it again.

1. Mud mud mud!!!

Pixelguru26
    My apologies for the late update, Ruselld1. There was a bit of IRL drama, but I finally got it done.

added:
    -
    Mud bricks and cooked mud bricks! Currently, they have green particles. Weird.
    -A whole bunch of random hidden backup files, I'm not goin' through all of them this update.

removed:
    ..nothing, I think?

That's all for now, cya!
  2. Avian tomb bricks and procrastination

Pixelguru26
    Sorry for the procrastination, I've gotten the update done now. :)

This update includes:

- An updated 'readme' file. I think I've got all the recipes in there.
    - You can now smelt girders for steel!
    - Avian tomb bricks can now be made into platforms. If there's a bug relating to this, please tell me and I'll get it all fixed up immediately.
  3. Time to welcome 7 new blocks and a bunch of bugs to the family!

Pixelguru26
    added:
    *Ferozium, Violium, and Impervium bricks & blocks (warning: Impervium blocks are RIDICULOUSLY strong. Even cheat equipment takes a while to mine it. Place at your own risk.)
    *hard glass (Made from a whole block of sandstone, this stuff can block almost a minute of XSmech machine-gun-fire.*)

removed:
    *Every single backup file! (they end with ~)

known bugs:
    *smooth stone places sewer pipes! (I'm just gonna call it a feature for now. I can't seem to find where it's...
  4. just a few minor additions and cleaning

Pixelguru26
    edits:
    *the 'readme' file is now updated
    *a few backup files (they end with a ~ sign) deleted

additions:
    stone = 2 sand (I think)
    smooth stone = 2 fine sand
  5. fixing the download!

Pixelguru26
    Apparently, I overlooked the 'version string' while updating... sorry everyone! hopefully it should be working now :)
  6. A bit late, but it's here!

Pixelguru26
    This update adds:
    *the crafting stations! (apparently I failed to post the right version, so I thought that they were already included. Sorry. :/ )
    *6 new blocks! (rubium, cerulium, and aegisalt blocks and bricks-alloys to come soon!)
  7. Custom Blocks added! woohoo!

Pixelguru26
    Title says it all. I've just added 6 custom blocks into the mod-but I'm still looking for suggestions and ideas, so please send 'em in! :)
  8. V.1.4 (for Enraged Koala) -crafting stations added!

Pixelguru26
    I've finally managed to figure out all the problems with my crafting stations and add them in. Also, the blocks are finally in the 'materials' section of the crafting table! (at least the ones still in the crafting table...)