1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Clone Crafting Table V. 1.1

Craft Clone Spawners easily. Merchants, doctors, chefs & more!

1. Legendary Legend
    clonecraftingtable.png Ever wanted to create your own village with any race?
    Wanted to spawn a chef right on your ship for easy access?
    Would love to have a stim merchant anywhere you like?
    Easy access to ALL NPC's for little resources?

Well this fancy table is for you!

Craftable from the Clone Crafting Table:
    Apex Spawners: Guard, Doctor, Chef, Fashion Merchant, Food Merchant, Music Merchant, Quartermaster, Tool Merchant, Stim Merchant, Villager!

Avian Spawners: Guard, Doctor, Chef, Fashion Merchant, Food Merchant, Music Merchant, Quartermaster, Tool Merchant, Stim Merchant, Villager!

Floran Spawners: Guard, Doctor, Chef, Fashion Merchant, Food Merchant, Music Merchant, Quartermaster, Tool Merchant, Stim Merchant, Villager!

Glitch Spawners: Guard, Doctor, Chef, Fashion Merchant, Food Merchant, Music Merchant, Quartermaster, Tool Merchant, Wizard/Stim Merchant, Villager!

Human Spawners: Guard, Doctor, Chef, Fashion Merchant, Food Merchant, Music Merchant, Quartermaster, Tool Merchant, Stim Merchant, Villager!

Hylotl Spawners: Guard, Doctor, Chef, Fashion Merchant, Food Merchant, Music Merchant, Quartermaster, Tool Merchant, Stim Merchant, Villager!

Pirate Spawner!

How to use:

Craft the table from an iron anvil and place. Find required resources for spawner you wish to craft. Craft a spawner. Place the spawner. Warp away, then warp back and your spawner should do the rest!

Note: You CAN kill any of these NPC's that spawn.
    Also Note: Guards will turn against you if you fight their villagers! They will remember that too, they will attack when you come back!
    Also Also Note: Guards that the player spawns will not attack each other. In the future 1.2 update, creating npc wars should technically be possible.

Installation is easy!
    Unzip the file into your Starbound/mods folder and enjoy!

1.1 updates:
    Apex Villagers!
    Avian Villagers!
    Floran Villagers!
    Fixed Guard!
    Glitch Villagers!
    Human Villagers!
    Pirates!

1.2 & Updates to come:
    As Suggested!
    Rare Clone Crafting Station!
    Carnivale Villagers!
    Ninja Villagers!
    Neo Armor Guards!
    Scientists!
    Unfriendly Makeshift Armor NPC!
    Unfriendly Assassin NPC!
    Unfriendly NPC options for building your own dungeons!
    PLEASE REVIEW AFTER TRYING! SUGGESTIONS WELCOME FOR 1.2 UPDATE!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Do not alter or redistribute the assets included in this mod.

Recent Reviews

1. 21506ash
    21506ash
    5/5,
    Version: V. 1.1
    I really want to play your mod but It always says: error (MapException) key 'metaboundbox' not found in map::get()
  2. KamikazePenguin
    KamikazePenguin
    5/5,
    I loved this mod in Enraged Koala and I really miss it in Giraffe...like, it makes me sad that it isn't there.
  3. Albussystems
    Albussystems
    5/5,
    The mod worked very nice from the get go!
    Everything worked as suggested, no bugs or glitches^^

Suggestion: the 1 thing missing was the option to craft a specific Guard. One of the things i never understood, i am a Hylotl so i should get a Hylotl Guard if i build it, but its random, sadly even with your mod .D

Thanks for this otherwise!
  4. bluecar06
    bluecar06
    5/5,
    Amazing mod, I was wondering if I could put this into my upcoming mod pack. Thanks.
    1. Legendary Legend
      Author's Response
      I would be happy for you to put this in your mod pack. Thanks for asking. If you could, keep an eye out for my upcoming mod: Starbound Science Mod, which adds over 20 real chemicals and over 100 compounds for you to make TONS of stuff with REAL SCIENCE! As you can tell, I am excited for this upcoming mod. To keep more up to date, join this public steam group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/legendarymods Once again, feel free to use this in a mod pack! (:
  5. Maks2123
    Maks2123
    5/5,
    Now my human city actualy is only a human city :D (so the traders are too humans thanks this mod)
  6. Seru
    Seru
    5/5,
    Version: 2014-03-03
    This is a great mod for those who have reached end game and just start building villages