1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Beldehor Race Mod 0.1.5

Adds a race of aggressive, semi-amorphous cyclopeans to Starbound.

1. Fashion ++

Wall of Knowledge
    Changelog:
    -Updated/Replaced 3 hairstyles (#23, #48, #57)
    -Added 4 new starter tops and 1 new starter bottom (Modified Apex)
    -Added recipes to convert new items back and forth between modified and unmodified forms !!Currently Nonfunctional!! (If you're able to figure out why the recipes won't appear in the yarn spinner outside of admin mode, please let me know)
    -All AI text has been rewritten #Note: The text immediately after rebooting the AI is slightly long, so you'l have to scroll up for the full message. I compacted it as much as I could!

If there were any other changes, I don't remember them! :party:
    The AI sprites are still in progress, but I'm going to take a serious swing at getting those done for the next patch (the recipe bug will be hotfixed as soon as it's resolved)

Edit: a couple bugfixes I forgot to mention in the changelog:
    -Beldehor are no longer labelled Human in Chargen
    -Tech screen sprite should now show up (at least for females, I think I forgot to add the male sprite)
Return to update list...