1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Axe Upgrades 1.1

Added different axe levels similar to the pickaxe

1. ArunawayNERD
    *note* currently this mod is not current. I have been busy with college lately but spring break is this weekend so I will be updating it soon

Axe Upgrades
    This mod provides different levels of axes, similar to the pickaxe upgrades.

A copper axe, silver axe, gold axe, platinum axe , and diamond axe are added.

Each level is slightly better then the last one.

Install
    To install this mod

1. Download attached .zip file
    2. Create a folder in your Starbound's mods folder. (I recommend calling it "AxeUpgrades")
    3. Extract the contents of the attached zip into that folder.
    4. Load Starbound and enjoy
    Changes
    • Updated the mod to Beta v. Furious Koala
    • Updated to the new .pak mod system. Mod is only 2 files now

Hope you all enjoy and feel free to make suggestions
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    Infamous2010 likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. Baseplate
    Baseplate
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    c'mon make new version
  2. Lisa1162
    Lisa1162
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Good upgrades to the axe. The game requires you to make the "AxeUpgrades" folder, for the mod to work. Any thing else, it just does not work. Most mods have the required folder in with the zip file. This one does not.
    1. ArunawayNERD
      Author's Response
      HI,

First off thanks for the review :)
      To address the issue you mentioned in your review.

You can call the folder whatever you want. The mod will work as long as the modinfo file and the pak file are in the same folder. I simply suggest AxeUpgrades as the name because it is the name of the mod and makes sense.

I only ziped the contents of the mod instead of the folder because the default windows extraction program creates a folder with the name of the zip. Programs such as 7zip and winrar also provide this option. I figured it was safer to only include the contents because people sometimes put the folder within a folder which will cause the mod to not wok.

Anyway if it is a issue i can put in the post a link to a zip that does contain a folder.
  3. SmugFrog
    SmugFrog
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    I've been waiting for this, I'm so sick of the stone axe! Thank you!
    1. ArunawayNERD
      Author's Response
      Glad you like it. I'll be updating it to furious koala very soon
  4. Blood810
    Blood810
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Pretty small yet awesome mod.