1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Avian Records v1.1

Records for your feathery friends

1. RetroCyrus
    Avian Records
    [​IMG]

Created By: RetroCyrus
    With Music From: DJ Snake

What this mod is:
    Avian Records is a fun little mod that simply adds a new, craftable record player/turntable. It is usable by all races, but is aimed towards Avians in particular.

Currently for Beta v. Enraged Koala. Use in any other versions untested.

Installation and Use:
    1. Download the .MODPAK file
    2. Move 'AvianRecords.MODPAK' into Starbound/mods
    3. Launch Starbound to ensure it installed correctly
    Now that you have it installed, crafting is simple. For now, its only 1 pixel at any Crafting Table, or the Tabula Rasa. Either way, you can basically create it right away!
    Keep in mind, you do not need the Tabula Rasa mod to use this one. Its now completely standalone, for sure!

[​IMG]
    Inside the Crafting Table menu

[​IMG]
    Inside the Tabula Rasa Crafting Menu

Short video demonstration of the only Record Player
    How to use:
    After placing it in the world, just use your action key (Typically 'E') while hovering your mouse over it, and the music will play momentarily.

Changelog:
    v1.1 - Added player.config, made the mod completely standalone.

v1.0 - Initial Version. Includes a single table that plays Bird Machine ft. Alesia by DJ Snake

License + Legal:
    Music is owned by and copyrighted to its respectful owner. I claim no ownership over anything created in this mod, all assets belong to Chucklefish.

This mod is licensed under the Creative Commons License v3.0.
    In short, you can copy and redistribute this mod, or change it. All I ask is that you ask me permission before redistributing, and give credit back to me.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. Avian Records - Minor Update

Recent Reviews

1. Cedarfang
    Cedarfang
    4/5,
    Version: v1.1
    It's about time that we could listen to Bird Machine in Starbound.