1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated 4x4 Picks 1.01

Pickaxes now mine 4x4 squares, allowing you to walk while you mine.

1. bear irl
    Simple mod, changes the mining radius of all pickaxes to be 4 blocks wide and tall, all other pick stats remain default. Does not change drills.
    So. Now you can walk while you mine, for us lazier miners.
    [​IMG]
    Compatible with anything that doesn't edit the .miningtool files for the default pickaxes.
    4x4 Drills: http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?resources/4x4-drills.1468/
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    Truthowl and RomanMile like this.

Recent Updates

1. So I forgot stone picks, and now I didn't.

Recent Reviews

1. Truthowl
    Truthowl
    4/5,
    Version: 1.01
    Always hate game devs that make things craft 1 too small so you have to do extra. Same goes for mining. Why make it so you have to mine in 1 spot twice to move forward? Stupid. This solves that problem. It removes some of the feel of 'grinding' for progress. Thank you very much for this simple, yet immensely useful mod.
  2. EndrBro
    EndrBro
    5/5,
    Very beutiful
  3. Dragunwulf
    Dragunwulf
    5/5,
    Makes mining easier thank you.
  4. whitekitestrings
    whitekitestrings
    5/5,
    I've been looking for a mod like this, I hate the 3x3 mining area in vanilla. Convenient and works, thank you!
  5. Pantherine
    Pantherine
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Convenient!!