Modding Help zeroGMovementParameters' not found in Map::get()

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by soldierfast90, Jun 9, 2017.

1. soldierfast90

soldierfast90 Pangalactic Porcupine

Code:
    [15:13:24.410] [Error] Application: exception thrown, shutting down: (MapException) Key 'zeroGMovementParameters' not found in Map::get()
    [0] 229e7a Star::captureStack
    [1] 228d48 Star::StarException::StarException
    [2] 282194 Star::MapMixin<Star::FlatHashMap<Star::String,Star::Json,Star::hash<Star::String,void>,std::equal_to<Star::String>,std::allocator<std::pair<Star::String const ,Star::Json> > > >::get
    [3] 4bb14a Star::PlayerConfig::PlayerConfig
    [4] 4ba82a std::make_shared<Star::PlayerConfig,Star::MapMixin<Star::FlatHashMap<Star::String,Star::Json,Star::hash<Star::String,void>,std::equal_to<Star::String>,std::allocator<std::pair<Star::String const ,Star::Json> > > > >
    [5] 4bb688 Star::PlayerFactory::PlayerFactory
    [6] 534d44 std::make_shared<Star::PlayerFactory>
    [7] 5398f3 <lambda_f94a8de9c448b52a04427f6b73aafb04>::operator()
    [8] 52c616 std::_Invoker_functor::_Call<<lambda_f94a8de9c448b52a04427f6b73aafb04> &>
    [9] 52efe6 std::invoke<<lambda_f94a8de9c448b52a04427f6b73aafb04> &>
    [10] 52d356 std::_Invoke_ret<std::shared_ptr<Star::PlayerFactory>,<lambda_f94a8de9c448b52a04427f6b73aafb04> &>
    [11] 53b35a std::_Func_impl<<lambda_f94a8de9c448b52a04427f6b73aafb04>,std::allocator<int>,std::shared_ptr<Star::PlayerFactory> >::_Do_call
    [12] 53995a std::_Func_class<std::shared_ptr<Star::MaterialDatabase> >::operator()
    [13] 531ed4 Star::Root::loadMemberFunction<Star::PlayerFactory>
    [14] 52f69c Star::Root::loadMember<Star::PlayerFactory>
    [15] 53e0bb Star::Root::playerFactory
    [16] 52c67b std::_Invoker_pmf_pointer::_Call<std::shared_ptr<Star::ImageMetadataDatabase const > (__thiscall Star::Root::*)(void),Star::Root * &>
    [17] 52eb1b std::invoke<std::shared_ptr<Star::Configuration> (__thiscall Star::Root::*&)(void),Star::Root * &>
    [18] 52d029 std::_Invoke_ret<std::shared_ptr<Star::DungeonDefinitions const > (__thiscall Star::Root::*&)(void),Star::Root * &>
    [19] 52c6ec std::_Call_binder<std::_Unforced,0,std::shared_ptr<Star::EffectSourceDatabase const > (__thiscall Star::Root::*)(void),std::tuple<Star::Root *>,std::tuple<> >
    [20] 52c154 std::_Binder<std::_Unforced,std::shared_ptr<Star::Configuration> (__thiscall Star::Root::*)(void),Star::Root * const>::operator()<>
    [21] 53abd3 std::_Func_impl<Star::SwallowReturn<std::_Binder<std::_Unforced,std::shared_ptr<Star::EffectSourceDatabase const > (__thiscall Star::Root::*)(void),Star::Root * const> >,std::allocator<int>,void>::_Do_call
    [22] 2217ce <lambda_7fe09c15515a3a4541ffd059be2af05d>::operator()
    [23] 222132 Star::WorkerPool::WorkerThread::run
    [24] 226d6c Star::ThreadImpl::runThread
    [25] 7584338a BaseThreadInitThunk
    [26] 77b29902 RtlInitializeExceptionChain
    [27] 77b298d5 RtlInitializeExceptionChain
    [15:13:24.410] [Info] Application: shutdown...
    [15:13:24.541] [Info] Root: Shutting down Root
    [15:13:24.643] [Error] OpenGL errors during shutdown:  GL_INVALID_VALUE
    [15:13:24.643] [Info] Application: Destroying SDL Window
    [15:13:24.715] [Info] Application: stopped gracefully
    So with the new 1.3 update and all, now I'm getting this. I'm still trying to find the cause of this since my mod is now utterly broken because of something.

I have no idea why this is happening and I'm trying to find what parts of my mod is causing it to crash. halp

LOG 1: Went for a full universe and character wipe. It works. I need further confirmation onto what the error parameters actually are.

LOG 2: So I placed the old universe and player file back into SB (merge with the new universe file, replacing the old universe). Game loads fine. Wot.

LOG 3: Now it displays this again. I tried removing my mod and now I can confirm. It is NOT my mod that causes the crashing.

LOG 4: Everything is fine actually. It turns out having 2 unpacked folders with low priority screws up the override, causing SB to end up reading the player.config from the older unpacked file instead of the packed.pak

Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
  2. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

Right off I'll tell you that zeroGMovementParameters is now in player.config. I'll see if I can figure out more.

3. soldierfast90

Nevermind it was never my mod that caused the problem nor was it anything else. Turns out it was having multiple unpacked files, which caused the game to freak out and screw up the proper overrides. SB ended up reading the player.config from the unpacked file which didn't have the Zero G parameters.

4. Wartavian

Wartavian Pangalactic Porcupine

Same, we need to know what those folders were.

5. soldierfast90

This is the cause of unpacking the packed.pak file and leaving more than 1 unpacked file in the SB folder. Essentially I unpacked the files (pre-1.3) and used that to assist my modding. Whem 1.3 came out I unpacked it again due to the new stuff but left both unpacked files in the asset file and renamed the pre-1.3 unpacked file to unpackedpre-1.3 (not important). By leaving these 2 files in here the game attempts to read and normally overrides (ignores) the unpacked file but because there's 2 with low priority the game freaks out and ends up reading the unpacked file instead of the unmodified packed.pak file.

6. Manman179

Manman179 Phantasmal Quasar

i dont have any unpacked assets in the starbound folder, however i am still getting the "zeroGMovementParameters" not found " error

Attached Files:

7. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

Some mod you have likely is completely replacing player.config (which is a very bad thing to do) instead of patching it. It isn't easy to tell who is doing that except through trial and error.

If you ever figure out who is doing this, send them to this forum where they can learn to patch properly. I'll be glad to help.

IHart likes this.
  8. TAImatem

TAImatem Subatomic Cosmonaut

I have a similar issue, going to unpack all workshop files (made a script that will do it), then will search "player.config -patch" (w/o quotes). Hope it will work

Upd:
    Here is the command prompt code
    Edit the 211820 and unpacker paths
    It only unpacks ones named contents.pak, but that most of them, and you will be able to find others by thrown errors
    You can skip by right click
    It will start parsing through unpacked folders as soon as it finishes unpacking all mods, press ctrl+C
    To delete results (otherwise will probably freeze on load) search for "unpacked" in 211820 folder, select and delete them all (close the command prompt before doing it)

Code:
    cd /d E:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\workshop\content\211820
    for /D /R %x in (*) do (
        E:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Starbound\unpacked\asset_unpacker.exe %x\contents.pak %x\unpacked
    )

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
    IHart likes this.
  9. TAImatem

And the winner is... contestant №921289142 named Night's Veil Broadsword

10. TAImatem

And now I'm getting this:
    [Error] Application: exception thrown, shutting down: (JsonException) Cannot call get with key on Json type int, must be Object type

NVM, that was Kazdra, fix is available in workshop

Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
  11. Wartavian

I got an issue, I can finally get into the title screen, now when I try to go on a character (Avikan, tried others and same problem) It stops responding, and the log just says stopping universeserver, nothing after. Log below.
    https://pastebin.com/iF42Lm6B
    Anybody got a solution?
    Edit: Now I cant even get into the loading screen. Dafuq.

12. soldierfast90

First off, holy bajeezuz that's alot of mods.

Now the cause is REALLY obvious if you actually read line 1345. An item named "silver seed" is incorrectly coded, causing SB to be unable to parse (read) the file. Now I know straight up that because of this, it must be one of your "farming" mods or something as the item is located in a "farmables" file within one of the mods.

This is on line 1484 which specifies what went wrong in the silver seed item.
    Code:
    Caused by: (JsonParsingException) Error parsing json: bad array, should be ',' or ']' at 41:5

13. Wartavian

Yeah, I mod the sheeterooni out of starbound. :3
    And yes, if I'm correct that is ore plants RAM edition. Thanks for the reply, I'll try it out.
    When I get home...
    CrEDIT card: What about that particleregionpadding error at the bottom? I think that's what caused the game to stop loading when I tried launching the character. Still in school. Crap.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
  14. Wartavian

Already had ore plants uninstalled...

15. soldierfast90

Caused by an incorrect comma. Somewhere on the silverseed's line 41 code, because of the incorrect tiny screwup causes the rest of the code to become either null or affect other code in some other way. particleregionpadding is most likely something to do with effects or something.

16. Wartavian

And yeah, I already had oreplants uninstalled, so Ill try.. Reinstalling it :V