1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Notice Your Feedback on a preorder

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Tiy, Mar 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XRiZUX

XRiZUX Spaceman Spiff

I'm just happy that you guys are considering launching a preorder, I would prefer preordering from Steam, but if that's not possible then I guess I would preorder from the site.
    I don't care much for rewards, just want to preorder as soon as possible... I think the 2013 timeframe is fine for the beta, although pushing it further would disappoint me as I see no reason why a beta plan should be pushed further by now, considering that the sandbox elements are mostly in place.

Opening preorders is the way to go, Tiy... Can't go wrong with that. :coffee:

2. Dust

Dust Giant Laser Beams

Asrashas, harnackam, Keeper and 3 others like this.
  3. VectorSol

VectorSol Space Hobo

=( you ruined my happiness, still gonna pre order the game tho

4. Regal Kain

Regal Kain Space Kumquat

I'm fine with any amount as a pre-order as per the latest Tweet, I'll happily pay 10 or 15, or whatever. All I ask is to please for the love of all things holy and unholy, make sure we're allowed to purchase multiple copies. I'll probably be picking up ten copies or so, and I'd much prefer to do that in a single order then ten seperate orders.

FireBird likes this.
  5. TTCBuilder

TTCBuilder Jackpot!

Wish I could double like...

Dust and WoxandWarf like this.
  6. Qader

Qader Void-Bound Voyager

Definately. I would spend $60 for this in order to get the progress moving faster. I have NO video games that I want to play and have been doing my work constantly waiting for this game to come out. Hopefully we can get this going so everyone is happy, you guys can work more on the game, and we get the game faster... like hopefully soon... sorry to say it again but i'd like it out before summer so I have something to do...

7. Sorat

Sorat Title Not Found

I would like to buy the beta in some other kind of way than steam... cus on steam 15$ = 15 Euro... and thats huge difference in Poland, where people dont earn so much and life is expensive ;C I know a lot of people that say they would pay 15$ but not 15 Euro...

8. Stalp

Stalp Void-Bound Voyager

I'm pro-preorder, like most everyone else here. I understand that it can be very difficult to work on something that will not pay you til its done. This is a very good idea, I feel it would be extremely beneficial to the game.

9. OMGJJ

OMGJJ Subatomic Cosmonaut

Would defiantly pre order!

10. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

don't you mean definitely?

WoxandWarf likes this.
  11. OMGJJ

OMGJJ Subatomic Cosmonaut

pffft, who needs to spell anyway?

Shad0w likes this.
  12. Dust

Dust Giant Laser Beams

Could go either way :DD

WoxandWarf and [Bss] Leonidas like this.
  13. Biodude

Biodude Void-Bound Voyager

The thing about that is, Steam has to jack the price up since they are the middleman in this case. They buy the licenses from our good friends at Chucklefish for, say, $9.99 USD and have to turn right around and charge $14.99 USD because Steam has to make at least SOME profit when selling third-party commodities in order to put food on the tables of their employees too.

WoxandWarf likes this.
  14. Greywolfz

Greywolfz Subatomic Cosmonaut

yes I would like

15. WatcherCCG

WatcherCCG Giant Laser Beams

All sounds good to me.

16. Chnum

Chnum Void-Bound Voyager

I have my credit card ready for Starbound so count me in :)

17. ViolentByDesign

ViolentByDesign Subatomic Cosmonaut

I keep trying to jam money into my CAT5 cable but it isn't going anywhere.

Maybe I need to upgrade the cable to CAT6?

18. Flickerbell

Flickerbell Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I love the idea to pre-order to help you guys out. I'm sure developing a game is really hard on the ol' wallet, so I don't mind one bit. Humble store would be a nice option, since I have so many purchases there already.

19. You had me at "Hi guys" Tiy. I will buy this the second I am able to. :up:

WoxandWarf likes this.
  20. Sophisticated Mayhem

Sophisticated Mayhem Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Unfortunately $1000 wouldn't even cover airfare to London from most destinations (I'm assuming because you used dollars that you're from Canada or the US), let alone a hotel. Say Starbound releases in the Summer, and your trip is before it comes out (end of June). Los Angeles to London is $1,401 via Swiss Airlines, Toronto is the cheapest at $1,011 via Air Transat, while New York is $1,209 via Iberia.:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.