1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

XBox Game Preview Program

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Zyrilius, Jan 4, 2016.

1. xan713

xan713 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I
    I was just about to ask about this, and bam. Here I am with vested interest.

2. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

They are still working on it. No other news at this time.

3. Zyrilius

Zyrilius Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Are they, though? I feel like this Dev makes a game and then just moves on. :-( I was really excited at the prospect. 2+ years ago. *Sigh*

4. lazarus78

Yes, really.

https://playstarbound.com/2-february-2018-catch-up/

They have only made one game thus far, so there is no basis for this claim.

5. Zyrilius

Thanks for the info. And they made this, then seemed to move on to stardew valley from my perspective. So yeah.

6. lazarus78

They didn't make Stardew Valley, they are only the publisher.

7. xan713

xan713 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Xbox port is still alive, guys and girls. Look for the latest blog by the devs.

8. Zyrilius

Bumpy bump bump. Any new news on the Xbox release? One that says it'll be local 4 player, perhaps? :--

Hrm...

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2019
  9. Raymond1991

Raymond1991 Phantasmal Quasar

Yea would like to know as well, last real mention of progress was it was in final QA process back in July 22nd 2018 blog post. Crossing my fingers for mods support when this game comes out but even if it doesn't have it my wallet is always open for starbound and many other chucklefish games on xbox.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2019
  10. Shaadaris

Shaadaris Giant Laser Beams

Correction: If it comes out.
    I mean, honestly... They've been planning an XBox version for like 3 years now, and the last news about it was in July, 6 months ago.
    Who knows what they're doing at this point. (Oh, right, they're working on an entirely different game while tossing this one aside until people have given up)

Vrow likes this.