Wyrd Order of Furries, ACT III

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Jonesy, Dec 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mystic_Wulf

Mystic_Wulf Existential Complex

It happened in my school, though it was long ago, Like it was Jacob Walker or something like that, one was referred as Jacob A and B.

2. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

Yeah they're called "Hannah X" and "Hannah Y" (not giving out their middle names, but they're called by the first letter of each)

3. Alxetora

Alxetora Phantasmal Quasar

Be glad you aren't named John. Five people in my family plus two of my friends, and myself, all share the name. I swear when there's a family reuinion, there's just a chorus of "What!" when someone shouts for one of us.

Mystic_Wulf likes this.
  4. Mystic_Wulf

There's like more than 10 Taylors in my school

Alxetora likes this.
  5. Alxetora

I gotta say that one is pretty common, I don't think i've ever been in a school where there wasn't a Taylor or two. :V

6. Mystic_Wulf

True true.
    But how often do see someone with the name Nolan rolling around?

Marxon likes this.
  7. Tleno

Tleno Spaceman Spiff

>Implying not submitting to degeneracy is a worthwhile option in this fandom nope
    Hmm, furry fandom's main "public face" on internet is on Reddit. No wonder we have such bad PR! still won't do
    Hmm, I totally respect Reddit furry community's willingness to look as friendly to new folks and passerbies as possibl-- Bwahahahahaha! Nope, sorry, couldn't keep up a straight face! My bad!

8. Alxetora

reddit furry community reminds me strongly of my days as a wee lad with fifty characters, all in different, horrifically garish colors and with some of the worst names known to mankind

Tleno and Phlosioneer like this.
  9. Khuur

Khuur Pangalactic Porcupine

That's funny. There's like hundreds of humans or something at my school.

10. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

damn humans, going to school, taking all of our jo-
    waitaminnit

11. ew, hoomans.

Left and Bonabopn like this.
  12. Left

Left Phantasmal Quasar

13. Tleno

Tleno Spaceman Spiff

Welp I got a job interview in three hours, ladies and gentlemen, wish me luck :eek:

Phlosioneer likes this.
  14. The Gamer Fox

The Gamer Fox Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Good luck matey :3

15. Khuur

Good luck. I'm hoping to land a job someday.[DOUBLEPOST=1422703385][/DOUBLEPOST]Why are there so many furries here anyway? Only one of the standard races has fur of a sort, and they don't really count being primates. And then there's the Avians and Hylotl, but...

Last edited: Jan 31, 2015
  16. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

furries don't have to be mammals c:

17. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

that's speciesist.

Intrebute and Bonabopn like this.
  18. Silverotter

Silverotter Weight of the Sky

It's the general idea that attracted most of the furries.

Phlosioneer likes this.
  19. Khuur

I know, I know, a minor semantics jokes based on the nongeneralisable construed meaning of the term "furry" or something like that.

The general idea of what? Does everyone just have similar interest in games, and then congealed into some form of subcommunity that propagated under the influence of mods and other custom content? Is it because Starbound might be considered a creator's haven?

20. I think you're reaching a bit - it's at least a little presumptuous to assume everybody came here because they were interested in the game as a furry. It's not like being a furry means suddenly everything you like and do needs to be furry related - people have other hobbies too.

Mystic_Wulf, Ehksidian and Intrebute like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.