RELEASED WONDERFUL FARM LIFE. [SMAPI] version updated 7/2, now with grandpa's memorial! MAKE YOUR FARM SICK!

Discussion in 'Mods' started by taintedwheat, May 23, 2016.

1. Jinxiewinxie

Jinxiewinxie Farmer Fashionista

So, yes. The SMAPI version I'm making has all the tile edits, EXCEPT that shrine/greenhouse area because I'm already like 2100 manual tile edits deep and its a pain =P The other areas the mod edits are included (telescope, patio, doghouse, picnic area, bridge, farmstand) and they will each have a setting to be turned off or on in the config.

Advize and KittyCas like this.
    • viiinfinite

viiinfinite Void-Bound Voyager

Hmm, I thought I'd fixed both those problems in my last version... Which file are you using?

Btw, I'm trying to do the grassy version but I'm having so many problems getting the grass to line up -- whenever I'm at my PC again, I'll upload a pic for you to see my cringe-worthy attempt with your own eyes. Sorry for the delay, been busy recently. :p

KittyCas and taintedwheat like this.
      • taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

Dont you worry about that, peepoles can wait n.n for the grassier grounds n.n

You're supa cool. What youre helping out with really helps those who can't use smapi <3

KittyCas likes this.
        • sheetcakeghost

sheetcakeghost Weight of the Sky

taintedwheat likes this.
        • taintedwheat

Rosalie likes this.
        • Rosalie

Rosalie Cosmic Narwhal

AAHHH YEESS ILU GUYS

• KittyCas

KittyCas Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Okay so I figured out what it was. When I downloaded the latest files that @taintedwheat uploaded, I was going to test both Farm.xnb files included in the folder so I used Vii's farm file first & at the time I ran into no problems so I switched to the other one & forgot that I did & that was the file where I ran into those minor faults that I pointed out in my previous post. So in the screenshot I'm attaching right now, I have the farm file circled which has those faults. So sorry guys, that was my bad. :oops:

& haha Vii don't worry about it, you all do enough of a great job as it is, no rush. Like tainted said, we can wait :nod:

Attached Files:

• sdv3.png
                sdv3.png
                File size:
                191.6 KB
                Views:
              taintedwheat likes this.
            • taintedwheat

no worries! and good to know, thanks, I'll make sure to switch to the fixed version now when I play, haha.

i really appreciate you testing them out for me. :D

Argah, but I really don't like fixing files right now .__. ''''

my tummy has been hurting for 2 days, it suxs

• KittyCas

Okay, that sounds good :D Thank you!

• KittyCas

No problem :) If it's helpful then I'm glad to.

& aw no, that does suck :( No need to worry about the files now if you really don't feel like it, you fix them whenever you want. & I really hope you feel better fast! :nod:

taintedwheat likes this.
                  • MrTiramisuSheep

MrTiramisuSheep Void-Bound Voyager

• taintedwheat

you don't need to mix it. jinx's smapi mod will let you use our stuff with that map. it's not out yet though, she's still twerking stuff, i mean tweaking stuff.

sneak peek, waterbowl/foodbowls work!
                    [​IMG]

petparty

[​IMG]

• AfrokingJ

AfrokingJ Pangalactic Porcupine

Holy crap that's some amazing furniture hmm I wonder if someone will make "Gamer furniture" and "family furniture" Gamer being mini consoles and a computer desk with a computer and family furniture being an all in one table and chairs that look like your family can sit around it and eat dinner. Using a banquet table and putting a dark couch on one side and the childish looking seats on the other takes up alot of space.

• eemie

eemie Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Mini consoles would be so cute

• foghorn

foghorn Pangalactic Porcupine

Shane & Abigail's consoles (and other gameroom items): http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/179/?

taintedwheat likes this.
                          • taintedwheat

I have some of these, by permission as well as they're in the game itself, in my edited furniture.xnb in my misc thread.

phew.... i'm done with the final upgrade of the house!!!

it seems to work well, i put the default townsinterrior fireplace back because a fireplace from a custom tilesheet you can't seem to turn off. I can provide the copy of the pizzaoven in towninterrior if people really wants it /if someone could do that for me would be cool too haha.

i told @Rosalie i might go back to the earlier upgrades to edit the interiors of the basement and attic but...psh, there's no bathroom in those things and I don't think I'm going to add it onto them cuz, no hahaha.
                            jinx is going to help with the fireplace, the map DID NOT like it when I tried to add it to the map ): or at least I don't think it did, my game hellaaa messed up last night from i think the old version of the new machines mod.

anywho... do people actually want it?

Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
                              Rosalie and foghorn like this.
                            • foghorn

foghorn Pangalactic Porcupine

^Yeah, I like the layout of your furniture sheet a bit better than Monteso's. I can't use either one, though, because I need ALL the plants for my room/shop/whatever-it-turns-out-to-be.

Are you asking if we don't want cute birds and such? Really? :)

taintedwheat likes this.
                              • KittyCas

Yes please! :DD

taintedwheat likes this.
                                • AfrokingJ

AfrokingJ Pangalactic Porcupine

What I want most is a house with basement and attic that actually look like they have wallpaper and carpet [the basement and attic ones are woefully under decorated and i know it's a bit hard to work it into the coding to let people decorate anything not on the actual map but it could use a little je nais se quot. And also sebastian's computer desk, and also bed furniture so i can furnish said bed with an attic,and a hairstyle with eye obscuring bangs if it can even be done, more creepy stuff to put around my house [with the cjb item spawner i put two wicked statues on either side of the foot of my bed and in the middle haleys camera heh], also a dog kennel... for the dog....yes....the dog

<.<

>.>

And besides those things I want potato juice to be vodka, rice wine to be sake, coffee beans to become coffee, cocoa beans to become chocolate , etc from the expanded crop mod. Hot Peppers shouldn't be Pepper Jelly they should be pickled peppers. And so on there's so many crops that turn sad when preserved or kegged.

And after all that i'm pretty good. Want to add new NPCs and theres one modder working on a lust and blackmail mod which sounds neat but i can wait while those are made before introducing them to my messed up community hehe.

Oh wait you were just asking about your creation in that case the answer is Hells to the yeah people want it. You never need to ask any addition to the modding community is awesome but if you truely want a gauge release it on Nexus they tell you how many people have downloaded it.

KittyCas and taintedwheat like this.
                                  • taintedwheat