RELEASED Wizard and Gus Sprite Fixes

Discussion in 'Characters' started by raelenas, Mar 31, 2016.

Tags:
  1. raelenas

raelenas Void-Bound Voyager

Well maybe not "fixes" per se, but it always bothered me how DIFFERENT the colors in Wizard's portrait were from the colors in his sprite. One is a blueish purple, and the other is a reddish purple and it rlly bothered me. SO I changed the colors in his sprite sheet to match his portrait colors.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I'm not sure if there's a real need for this one, but dang I was getting real annoyed with the red line underneath Gus's nose. Is it his mouth? Why is it such a bright red? Is he constantly standing mouth agape? Does he permanently have his tounge flopping out of his mouth???? These questions haunt me when I go to the saloon to make friends with the regulars. So all I did was get rid of the red line. He looks MUCH better and closer to his portrait art now. There ain't a single bright red bit in his portrait so it isn't gunna be in his sprite imo.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I mostly made these for personal use but I figured maybe someone else would like to use them as well. The download should be below, but just in case I messed something up, here is the mega link to download the .zip file! I'm really sorry if this post is formatted awkwardly, this is my first post on the forum and I'm still getting used to things :confused: sorry!__

Attached Files:

• wineheart

wineheart Space Spelunker

These are great, thanks!

• Hamiradon

Hamiradon Void-Bound Voyager

I was kinda bothered by the red lip/tounge/severe case of mouth herpes thing too.

RoastedCoconutz likes this.
        • tiffy961

tiffy961 Pangalactic Porcupine

Oh my god, thanks! I've been wondering what the heck is up with Gus as well.
          I was wondering if he had a bad case of Slack Tongue (Theme Hospital)...
          artworks-000067724793-ofnqz5-t500x500.jpg

RoastedCoconutz and EmmaLVV like this.
          • EmmaLVV

EmmaLVV Space Spelunker

Omg! Thank you so much for this! I'm so glad that I wasn't the only one really bothered by Gus's tongue sticking out! :p

• Jokerine

Jokerine Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The Gus fix is mandatory for me, thank you! :)

• RoastedCoconutz

RoastedCoconutz Pangalactic Porcupine

I assumed he was a mouth-breather lol. It'll be nice to not see that anymore, thanks!