Question Witch Cat's Witch Hut of Magic and Mystery! Spells, AMA, Tarot, and More!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Witch Cat, Jul 23, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

How is sneezing fire a cool magic power? Breathing fire is better :catbleh:

2. Starbound Sailor Moon

Starbound Sailor Moon Industrial Terraformer

Hello! I love witchy cats. Especially with crescent bald spots on their foreheads. :kawaii:

Jokes aside... I'd love a three card past, present, and future spread please. <3

3. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

Whaddya think will happen this year, Witch Cat?

4. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

That's probably what I've been meaning to do...
    Witch cat! I'll have what their having please!

5. Witch Cat

Witch Cat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yes oh my god, where do I sign?

But with sneezing fire you have the element of surprise!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Past, Present, Future readings read like an interconnected story. Now sit down for a little tale. In the past, there was a period in which you felt trapped, but with strength and determination, you have escaped that hell. Now you're in a period of recovery and rest, cultivating hope and potential but you're not out of the woods yet. In the future, there will come a shift of confusion, you may feel disoriented (emotionally that is, maybe physically too), you might jump to conclusions and so on. During this period, learn to ground yourself and try to clear the confusion that clouds your life. Intense introspection might be required here.

I think that we're going to have a great Halloween and that's all that matters.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Story time! In the past, you have recently overcome an obstacle, a challenge, and it has put you in a period of extreme joy and splendor. Now it's time to settle down, cool the emotions, and look inwards. Meditate upon what's going on and try to understand yourself better, get a feel for your emotions and inner workings. And this is a very important period for you must prepare yourself for the future that comes. Reversed 7 of Pentacles (I was too lazy to reverse it) foretells a period of frustration and anger at a lack of results or from seeing your ideas not take root. It's important you keep a cool head then so you must prepare for it now. But don't necessarily prepare for dissapointment.

Hoped I helped!

6. Firepaw Da Cat

But why couldn't fire breath have an element of surprise too?

7. Witch Cat

Breathing fire is surprising, but not as surprising as sneezing fire.

8. The Purple Dragon

I can just manifest fire, there is no warning when I'll do it either. Fire is fun.

Firebird Zoom and Firepaw Da Cat like this.
  9. Firepaw Da Cat

Both are surprising, but breathing fire is certainly cooler than sneezing it and you could get a lot more fire out of your mouth than your tiny nostrils :catbleh:

10. Witch Cat

#WaterBestElement

Fire that comes out of your nostrils is more concentrated and thus more powerful

11. The Purple Dragon

Not neccesarily, that applies to both of them.

12. Starbound Sailor Moon

Starbound Sailor Moon Industrial Terraformer

Thank you for the reading! Sound 'bout right. :3

13. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

Do you think you could make me a Past Present Future thingy? :3

14. Witch Cat

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    In the past, you have abandoned something. Something which you felt as if you needed to leave - a relationship, job, situation, anything - but you can't help but to look back, feeling as if you left something there as you left. And now, there is disorder and chaos. You feel unequal, bickering with someone or your past self, unsure what to do. And this period of confusion will lead to you being stingy, reclusive, giving and expecting reward, and so on. Watch out for these signs and try to avoid them so that you may grow as a person in the future and spare yourself from the coming turmoil.

15. Firepaw Da Cat

Oh oh, could I get a past present future thing too? :catbleh:

16. Witch Cat

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    A very positive read! In the past, you were consumed by greed and a constant need. Worldly spoils clouded your vision, making you ignore the numerous opportunities that waited for you. But now, you have discovered those opportunities, you have unveiled those ambitions and your vision is slowly turning into a plan for action to gain what you want and in the future an exciting adventure awaits you. An adventure to bring your dreams into reality, the question is tho, will you go on this journey?

17. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

Thank you Witch Kitty ^^

Witch Cat and Firebird Zoom like this.
  18. Witch Cat

How would y'all feel about a daily card draw? Every day I'd draw a card, give an interpretation and das it basically. Yay or nay?

19. The Purple Dragon

Yay.

20. Firepaw Da Cat

That sounds pretty interesting, so sure

Firebird Zoom and Witch Cat like this.