1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Wiring Extenders or longer wire needed plus option to remove rooms on space station.

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Lord-Xanthor, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Lord-Xanthor

Lord-Xanthor Void-Bound Voyager

I bought 3 copies of this game for my kids and myself after trying it out a few weeks ago. When I discovered you could place a space station, I was amazed. My kids and I started building huge space stations and everything was going great until we ran into an issue. The ability to connect a wire from the top of a large corridor to the other side. This was needed to install elevator call buttons and because the wire would not go that distance, even with putting objects like lights in between, it still would not work until I used a mod to build rooms on the large corridor and put elevator stops at each one where the wires could now reach.
    The other thing the space station needs is the ability to delete rooms in case of mistakes or needed changes. Deleting the file in the beginning is fine, but once you put a lot of work into it, just one wrong selection or even an update could mess things up. Wish you could spawn those selector panels. Then Id just place it and select another option and just delete any pixels no longer needed.