1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED [WIP] TechHud 1.0 UI Mod [Deleted]

Discussion in 'User Interface' started by unvonues, Jul 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unvonues

unvonues Void-Bound Voyager

unvonues submitted a new mod:

TechHud 1.0 - Improved Hud

Read more about this mod...

2. jellyfish123

jellyfish123 Intergalactic Tourist

Hey @unvonues, what I meant by 'non-overlay version' was to remove the background / surrounding 'button' of these:

upload_2016-7-30_12-47-47.png

3. unvonues

I don't think i'd do that just because it wouldn't look right, In game they are semi transparent so they aren't terribly noticable they look like that in the screenshot cause of the background i used to screenshot them

4. unvonues

5. AArticuno3

AArticuno3 Big Damn Hero

Could you please change the effects display to go down to the left end of the screen? It is a bit weird to have it starting like an inch from the side..

[​IMG]

6. unvonues

Unfortunately not a whole lot i can do about that, I'll look into it a bit more later but doesn't seem like stabound included any kind of functons for that. I'm going to work on a workaround instead

AArticuno3 likes this.
  7. Bagginsboys

Bagginsboys Aquatic Astronaut

Well, i can always upload it onto the workshop for you, for now. When yours gets up and i find it i will gladly delete mine with no problems.

8. Bagginsboys

Also, what's the possibility of a "Simple" Version which removes all the cords and teleporter parts from the player picture and changing the background of the Hotbar? I like th eidea of this hud and how it's laid out, but i just don't like the general look... Also, the Main menu from 1.1 is kinda weird. I don't think it'd be my resolution, 1920x1080 is supported by most things, but it's EXTREMELY off centered.. Lemme get a screenshot.

9. Bagginsboys

There we are. Take a look...

Attached Files:

10. unvonues

If you don't like the mod, You don't have to use it i'm developing this just for fun so i'm not really going to make any major changes

As for the resolution i'll look into making some patches for different resolutions but that might be a little while

11. unvonues

This mod has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.