Wind turbine!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by xxameux, Mar 15, 2016.

1. xxameux

xxameux Void-Bound Voyager

It'd be cool if we could build a wind turbine so when it's windy, it can generate energy to make battery packs, also it would be prettty sick if we can
    buy the joja market area after it's shut down, so we can turn it into a mansion or sumthin

Gamablaze likes this.
    • TheLoreSeeker

TheLoreSeeker Phantasmal Quasar

I love windmills.

I'd like the turbines....or even just a normal windmill that we could have Robin build that could serve as a place to grind wheat into flour and as storage space for my various artisan goods machines.

xxameux likes this.
      • Gamablaze

Gamablaze Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I like the wind turbine idea. It's simple, and I think it'd work well.

I also think it'd be cool to buy the Joja Mart area for a heafty price, but to turn it into your own store instead, where you could set your own prices and such (which is a feature in Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life that I loved.) It'd also be a way to make money from cooking and other activities that aren't normally that profitable. It'd be an interesting system, imo. Easy to learn and use, hard and fun to master.

Ultor_Thanatos and xxameux like this.
        • kusakat

kusakat Space Spelunker

Yeah, I'd like to have a craft-able wind turbine, and it's not like the model isn't already in game because Leah has one in her fenced off backyard. It's small like a lightning rod.

• Chukkaque

Chukkaque Void-Bound Voyager

Yes and we culd finally have another way to get batteries.

• elartboy

elartboy Master Chief

That Would be great

• Fuzzyman

Fuzzyman Scruffy Nerf-Herder

If implemented I'd make it an upgrade on the mill