Will there ever be more than fixing the community center?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CamDizzle, Oct 24, 2017.

1. CamDizzle

CamDizzle Intergalactic Tourist

I'm sure this has been asked before. I'm new to the forums, and am just wondering if Y'all think Ape will ever add more to the story of the game.

Edit: Screw it, although this isn't suggestions, what are some ideas you think would be cool?

Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
    • oinkgamer

oinkgamer Cosmic Narwhal

Uh, I'll leave my suggestions in the suggestions forum, but to answer your question: no, its pretty unlikely that CA will add more content to the game aside from bugfixes and the like. he's mentioned a couple times in his AMA (and also on twitter i think) that he's pretty burnt out on working on Stardew Valley, and even if he did want to continue to create content for it, the work that would need to be done is exponentially greater now that Stardew Valley is available on much more platforms than before. However, he is working on a "sequel" of sorts set in the same universe as Stardew Valley.

• Stryder87

Stryder87 Giant Laser Beams

[​IMG]

• Borodin

Borodin Oxygen Tank

There is a multiplayer update coming, and CA has stated there will be some minor singleplayer additions. That said, I can't see this being among them, much as I agree with you. It would require a lot of work to make something more of the Community Center, though it feels like a natural progression to me: merchant booths, a classroom, maybe a fair day, etc.

We can always hope.

• La Chair

La Chair Big Damn Hero

First the CC, then the eye-sore that is the old Jojo-Mart!